Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Come Lets Make History. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come Lets Make History. (1014 Views)

Make History Compulsory Subject In Schools – Onyekpe / Oau 2010/2011 Admission. Come Lets Talk / Kegites: Come Lets Gyrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Lets Make History. by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 16, 2006
Hello i need young and fun loving UNIVERSITY undergraduates in all the universities( federal, state, and private). lets make history, i am starting a magazine with some group of geniuses and we need individuals who can supply us AUTHENTIC gist/gossip and events in all the universities in nigeria. you will be our correspondent or representative in ur university.
Believe it or not this is going to be the biggest and best university magazine in africa and will as well compete with any overseas.
We have ideas and great plans but only with your support can this be a reality.
please send by mail or text the full address( including postal, phone number and website) of your university to we can start off from collecting all universities contact.
for more information, contribution, or suggestion please do so with the link below.
contact person- momoh .A. (mr)
tel num-01-8127254, 08055418499 (24/7 hotline)
E.mail-fizofly@yahoo.com
Looking forward to having a great working relationship with each and every one of you.
Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Preparing For Gre & Toefl, I Need Study Partiners / Www.futaforum.com / Can Someone Tell The Process Of Direct Entry At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.