Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Music Minister that raises the dead - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Music Minister that raises the dead (491 Views)

Bori Kris Nigeria Gospel Music Minister @BoriKrisMusic / What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Music Minister that raises the dead by doinsman: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Hi people, y'all need to watch this must see video by sensational vocal phenomenon MICHAEL JEFE in his elements that will keep you at the edge of your seat speechless titled "IGBUNU" watch and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgobHOnzMM

God bless you.

Re: A Music Minister that raises the dead by Timerkin1: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
DK

(1) (Reply)

Drake & Skepta Made A Remix To Wizkidz's Ojuelegba / Falz – Gerrarahere Ft. Koker / My Younger (dammyque) Brother New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.