Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation (1309 Views)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Jonwesley(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
This is a Test Case Study for all.
A man came back from work and met his wife making love with another man on their matrimonial
bed. Without shouting or beating any of them he went to the sitting room, switched on the television and sat quietly listening to the news.
A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting room and said to the husband 'I am sorry'. Before he could say any more words, the husband said don't worry, stuff like this
happens'. The man left, but the wife did not come out
of the room. Tired of watching television, the husband switched off the TV, went into the room,
met the wife crying. Without saying a word to her or
asking about the incident, he went straight to bed
and slept.
In the morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body of the wife. She committed suicide while he was sleeping. The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years
imprisonment for murder.

QUESTION: Who is unfair in this?
1.The Law
2.The Wife
3.The Husband
4. The Man
Please give a reason for your answer??
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by sexymoma(f): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2015
1.The Law: For injustice
2.The Wife: For Cheating
3.The Husband: For not reacting.. The wife probably thinks he had something in mind for her
4. The Man: For cheating with a woman in her matrimonial home

1 Like

Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by kliq(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
The law
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by buygala(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
The wife undecided

She not only committed adultery, she also was wicked enough to kill herself in such a way as to put the man in trouble angry

She should have committed the suicide honorably by committing the suicide at the police station, or jumping in front of a train or something, where a lot of peeps would have seen her end her worthless life undecided

1 Like

Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by alberto2k(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
1.The Law
2.The Wife
3.The Husband
4. The Man
how is the husband of fault here

Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Utchgirl(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Did d law investigate wht kill d wife at all?
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by sexymoma(f): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2015
alberto2k:
how is the husband of fault here

Do you know things would have been better if the husband had reacted... even if he s going to make the worse the decision... Maybe divorce or something. Silent treatment isn't the best

2 Likes

Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by alberto2k(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Do you know things would have been better if the husband had reacted... even if he s going to make the worse the decision... Maybe divorce or something. Silent treatment isn't the best
But don't u think maybe he was too heartbroken to speak. . . and probably wanted to wait till the next day to face his wife. .

i still don't see a fault from the husband smiley

Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Feranchek(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2015
God knows best and shall ALWAYS vindicate the just. Someone said the man was at fault for keeping mute and a nigga was busy arguing with her... Bros you geh time!! When I see a mumu quoting me, I simply JUMP and PASS!
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
u suggest he should av reacted and he got angry and commits murder right? He did what's best and a very hard decision by men who find theirselves in such situations , the law is too unfair and I think even the judge must be jailed for what he did to the innocent man
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Jonwesley(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:

This response was better an answer than your first attempt that made all the parties listed to be unfair. You were meant to pick one and justify your choice with reasons.

That your eyes eehn on your DP, like saying"if I catch you",....
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Jonwesley(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
alberto2k:
But don't u think maybe he was too heartbroken to speak. . . and probably wanted to wait till the next day to face his wife. .

i still don't see a fault from the husband smiley

Are you sure you would have behaved like the husband in this manner?
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by bukatyne(f): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2015
I have seen this stuff before:

The wife & the law
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by alberto2k(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

Are you sure you would have behaved like the husband in this manner?

No bro. . . i'll rather say out my mind smiley
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by pacino26(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
This should be one of those funny Nollywood movies, who acted that scene bro? Lol.

On a serious note the man killed his wife, you may want to ask why; SILENCE is a louder noise. The worst treatment I can give to my baby is my silence, it kills her in bits. The woman just grabbed the man's wish 'just die' . Now unless it's in a movie like I earlier stated there's this thing called AUTOPSY & FORENSIC report. It tells the cause of death and probable culprit.

Nollywood is no good for ya brains.
Re: Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation by Jonwesley(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
alberto2k:

No bro. . . i'll rather say out my mind smiley

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

My Family Needs Your Urgent Help! / Think Twice Before You Force Your Wards To Study The Course They Don't Want / He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.