Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Joshua Attends New School - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joshua Attends New School (1164 Views)

Me Writing A Letter To TB Joshua / My Heart (let Me Be) By Kayode Joshua / AMAZING: 60-year Old Man Attends Secondary School In Bomadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2015
I was in my mum's bedroom folding some clothes,my mum was arranging some yams in a bag,"joshua,joshua,joshua",my mum called."Are u nt tru wit d clothes?Be fast,so dat u can buy me some locust bean"."I'm almost tru with them",I replied from inside out.
I am preparing to travel 2 lagos 2 spend d third term holiday.As soon as am done wit d clothes i came down 2 join my mother in d passage."mum,wen is uncle kola coming 2 take me 2 lagos?i asked."Joshua,haven't I told u b4?"no mum."He promised 2 cme dis week bt he did nt say d specific day",said my mother."bt u need 2 be ready,he can come anytym 4rm nw".I was twelve years old,I am short and robust.I have tribal mark on my cheeks.I am stubborn boy who loved game play 2 anyother things.I managed 2 scale 2ru primary five,and was promoted on trial 2 primary six.
One saturday morning,my mum instructed me 2 fetch sme water into d house."J oshua!!!"my mother called,"where is dis naughty boy,joshua?""mum,i'm coming",I answered inside out."I dont knw y dis mother is calling me,does she want 2 send me on an errand?no joor,she shuld nt send me anywhere.Doesn't she knw dat it's too early 4 somebody lyk me 2 roaming abt d streets?
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
My mum called several times before I hardly blare out,"didn't u hear me calling u"she said giving me a knock on my head,I shouted "yeye yeyr"y are torturing me lyk dis early in d morning"I screamed."go and fill d empty pots in d kitchen",she said,mummy I can't go ooo,itz to early for me to be fetching water early in d morning,"Den dat means dere is no food for u dis morning"my mum said angryly,ahah y won't I eat when I hve nt taken any dis morning,I dashed into d kitchen to pick a bucket and I head to d river.
On my way to d river I saw Wale my friend,"wale,hw var nah"I greeted,and he answered in a polite way.We headed to d stream tugether,wen we reach d river we saw some boyz swimming inside d river,I told Wale let just fetch d water we came here to fetch,but Wale insisted dat we shuld join them to swim with dem,"Wale u knw dat d head of d villade has warn us nt to bath or swin in d river"I said,But Wale said no one is here letz just swim for abt 2 minutes,well I agreed since no one is truly dere,(nt knowing dat was my worst nightmare dat day).

Bro tunde,wen are u goin to d market?I'm going in abt 10 minutes tym,y do u ask I want to buy somfin dere but my mum is nt at home,and she asked me to watch d aouse,"hahahaha",but bro tunde is it funny,bro tunji,wen do u become a hunter,well......

What are dese boyz doing in d river?bro tunji,don't tell me dey are swimming after d d villade headers warning,letz teach Dem a lesson,I agree with u bro tunde.they packed our cloth and bucket without we knowing,When we are done bathing we can't find our clothes together with d boyz we met dere.And I was were only a red pant,I thought of wat to do,finally a idea came to me(idea used in aki and paw paw's video)........

I immediately ran with full speed from d river and dashed into my room,my mum asked"whatz rong with u and I said"mummy,don't open d door itz a .......(u can as well guess and fill d empty space...)
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
I said mum itz a snake pursuing me right on my way home,before I could finish explaining my bold Dad brought out a cutlass to kill d snake,my dad opened d door and could nt find anything,"maybe it has left"my dad said,
"where are ur clothes"my mum asked''they are....when.....''I stammered.I off and threw dem away as soon as I saw d snake coming towards me,I told a big fat lie...
"enhenh'hmmm"said my mum
We suddenly heard a knock on d door"kOkOkokok",The snake has come back ooo,it has turned to a person,I hurriedly said...

But hw can a snake knock d door'who is dere,my dad asked.
Itz me tunde,(as I heard d name my brain rang just lyk d way Tom head Rand wenever Jerry blows up is head wit a huge blow,I started growing chicken pox)ahah,bro tunde u can come in.....

Hope nofin is rong,
Nah noting is rong,I just come to drop d clothes we saw astrayed at d river(He change d story,y ar people lyk dis,I said within angrily)Joshua dese are ur clothes my dad said collecting the cloth from him.......

Bro tunde thank u so much...
Joshua wat are ur clothes doin at d river.....
They are.....when I......I stammered I don die,I said within(what do u think I'd say)
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Aipete2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol. What? What class are you sweetie?
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2015
I was in primary six then,I just finish my wassce this year
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
I got no choice than to let d cat out of d bag.
Dad,I was at d river swimming,nt knowing dat my clothes were stolen by him(bro tunde)before I could finish explaining my story...something hot and thick landed on my cheeks"paaaaahhhhh"my dad gave me a hot slap and d tribal mark on my left cheek become wider,I dance to the back landing on d ground with tears rolling down my cheeks,
"I don't know what to do with dis boy again,do u want to kill me"my dad said angrily,
"Daddy joshua,daddy joshua,daddy Joshua"said my mom"how many times do I call u?" "three time"my dad replied."it is high time we do something fast before Joshua becomes a notorious boy in this village"my mom said

Three dayz after,late in d afternoon ,my mom was in the front of the house breaking palm kernels.the broken shells of the kernels were scattered on the ground,while some fowls were roaming about lookin for chances to peck on the broken ones.
A while later,a motor bike zoomed into the compound carrying my uncle(uncle kola),as my mom heard the bike zooming she said"I don't have a penny for contribution today,my mum thought it was ogboji coming to collect her daily contribution(ogboji was the village money-keeper,he went round everyday and every compound to collect money from his customers and give to them wen they are in need of it)

uncle kola climbed of the bike,paid the rider while he zoomed off the compound."mummy Joshua......how are u?"my mum turned to c the person calling,to her surprise she saw my uncle and shouted"my brother-in-law has come"....

some villagers who saw him when the bike was bringing him spread news about his arrival......

.....Eee,ee,wale!Wale!....block him,don't allow him to dribble to the goal post,I shouted as we played on.Musa was in possession of the ball,he dribbled everyone that tried to take the ball away from him,A while later I got the ball and began to dribble on and on.suddenly,I kicked the ball to score a goal,but the ball went towards a girl hawking eggs.the ball hit the basket of eggs on her head,pouring the eggs away.....
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Aipete2(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Heragon:
I was in primary six then,I just finish my wassce this year
ehya, what is u? Its better you write things in full, d tory is sweet even without reading it
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
"Ee!Eee!!!....see the ball has broken the eggs.Ah!....We are in trouble",cried Hammed.Hammed was running towards the direction where the egg-seller was standing,who played the ball the girl asked'As I tried to run away the girl held me clothes and yelling at me to pay for the eggs'I got no choice Dan to beg her,but she refused saying dat her mother will kill her,my friends joined me in begging her but all to no avail......The girl held my clothes firmly dat I hve no chance of escaping her bragados,(finally a chance came up)All of a sudden I heard snake!snake! I instantly used this as an opportunity to escape I snatched my clothes from her little finger and finally escaped nt knowing wat I will meet home will be worse than dat......
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
On my way home I met Cynthia,"Joshua,gud afternoon,were are u coming from dat u are sweating lyk disn"I gave her no reply cus am thinking of a way to avoid that girl selling eggs,wen she saw dat I gave no reply,"I only want to tell u dat ur uncle,uncle kola is around"I didn't even let her land from her speech before I dash home...Not knowing dat trouble was already wating for me at home..

I reached home I saw him from afar and I went to met him,before I get up something landed on my. cheeks(another slap from my dad)paaaaahhhh,I was about to ask the reason for slapping so hard,I heard the voice of the girl saying"datz gud for him"'but when will u pay for the eggs ur boy broke"..
"Madam u will have to come back their is no money with us,I promise to pay u soon"said my dad,"I will collect my money Nao"the woman said shaking her heavyweight ass....
News got to my uncle and he hurriedly came to settle everything and payed the woman,I can still c anger in my dad eyes,He was abt to land me another but luckily I was saved by d bell,uncle kola saved me again...
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am sorry guyz but I can't continue this story again
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Heragon:
Am sorry guyz but I can't continue this story again
Lol!

Why?

Just write your words in fullcheesy
Re: Joshua Attends New School by Heragon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
MissIsiE:
Lol!

Why?

Just write your words in fullcheesy
I know but I can't really go on further,plz am so sorry......

(1) (Reply)

My Last Boy Friend And I. (A Short Story) / Short Story : Lust's Lost To Love / GTB Organizes The Dusty Manuscript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.