Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,567 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Car Loan With Ease From Rosabon - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Loan With Ease From Rosabon (971 Views)

Where Can I Get Car Loan With Easy Payment Plans / Clear Your Consignment With Ease Via Tincan, Apapa Port / Gain Access To Rosabon Vehicle Financing Option On Carmudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Loan With Ease From Rosabon by RosabonServices: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Funny situations but true…

Your household/ electronic items are outdated, needs to be upgraded and you now spend more time at your newly married friend’s house watching football matches because he just got this HD widescreen TV. Trust me, just above the smile on his wife’s face, she is giving you the “evil eye”.

Tired of jumping from Danfo to Okada, Okada to Keke, getting late to work even when you left home early just because the bus didn’t ‘get filled’ on time? When it finally got filled, the driver stopped at every bus-stop to pick up and drop passengers and your major prayer point has become “Baba God be a car provider”.

Guess what! The answer to your prayer is here!
Rosabon Financial Services offers a flexible Automobile Lease plan for any brand of vehicle of your choice! Yes! (New or Used). We also offer loans on a range of household / office appliances. The Rosabon Car Loan is easy to access and payment plan is structured for up to 37 months!
This car financing plan is collateral free and can be accessed within an amazingly short period of time! All you need is a proof of employment and a stable flow of income.

Get the help required to facilitate a lifestyle of comfort and to transport your “dream car’ from your dreams to your garage at Rosabon Financial Services. We offer expert support through the leasing process which in itself is fast and stress free. Visit our website www.rosabon-finance.com/lease for more information or call our clients service lines on +2347046533688, +234704 652 3346

Re: Car Loan With Ease From Rosabon by boyjo: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
RosabonServices:
Funny situations but true…

Your household/ electronic items are outdated, needs to be upgraded and you now spend more time at your newly married friend’s house watching football matches because he just got this HD widescreen TV. Trust me, just above the smile on his wife’s face, she is giving you the “evil eye”.

Tired of jumping from Danfo to Okada, Okada to Keke, getting late to work even when you left home early just because the bus didn’t ‘get filled’ on time? When it finally got filled, the driver stopped at every bus-stop to pick up and drop passengers and your major prayer point has become “Baba God be a car provider”.

Guess what! The answer to your prayer is here!
Rosabon Financial Services offers a flexible Automobile Lease plan for any brand of vehicle of your choice! Yes! (New or Used). We also offer loans on a range of household / office appliances. The Rosabon Car Loan is easy to access and payment plan is structured for up to 37 months!
This car financing plan is collateral free and can be accessed within an amazingly short period of time! All you need is a proof of employment and a stable flow of income.

Get the help required to facilitate a lifestyle of comfort and to transport your “dream car’ from your dreams to your garage at Rosabon Financial Services. We offer expert support through the leasing process which in itself is fast and stress free. Visit our website www.rosabon-finance.com/lease for more information or call our clients service lines on +2347046533688, +234704 652 3346

Dear Rosabon
What advice do you have for me? I need a Suzuki minibus or a toyota pico (I don`t know if i got hte spelling right) which payment I can spread for 3 years.
I don`t have down payment but I do work and can pay 20k monthly.
I want to use it for transportation which i would be doing by myself after work and weekends.

I don`t know how these bus drivers get buses for transportation by deferred payment but i will be glad for any advice.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2000 Toyota Sienna @ 1.2m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Clean Naija Used 99 Toyota Corolla @ 430k Only / Neatly Used Toyota Camry LE 2010 For Sale @ 2.3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.