Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating (2030 Views)

"I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by thepinkcrystal: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
D’Banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating…Cos People Are Dangerous!
JUNE 4, 2015 in Celebrity that1960chick.com

And who can blame him for feeling that way!

The pop star who has been linked with Genevieve Nnaji, Jennifer Obayuwana, Adama Indimi has always generated media buzz about his love life but as he celebrates 10 years in the music industry he doesn’t want the public knowing about his love life.

Banga Lee who is currently in the United States were he shot a video, CHATTED it up on web show Moni Talks. When asked about his “main kokolette” and settling down, the super hyper D’Banj replied

I will not even tell you if I have one because you people are dangerous out there, you want to know who Banga Lee is with, I’m gonna hide that

He also revealed he is working with his former BFF/Mo Hits partner Don Jazzy on new music.

Watch the interview after the jump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iWzmHQJZgqw

This D’Banj is entertaining though! He was mad excited during the interview!

ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT A NEW D’BANJ/DON JAZZY COLLABORATION?
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Who cares
He's not my type.

22 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by 9niceguy(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Cool with me either
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by MrRhymes101(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Just do marry sha
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by toyeoye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:
Who cares He's not my type.
How can he be your type when one of your thighs be like 10 of me?

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Sapphire86(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
toyeoye:

Epic!! shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
toyeoye:

Exactly o.. Before dem arrest person for manslaughter. cool

22 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sapphire86:

Epic!! shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy

What's with the Smiley's?
Oponu ode.

22 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Sapphire86(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

What's with the Smiley's?
Oponu ode.

Ah ah, aunty agbaya e ro ra! tongue
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Afrok(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
None of my business since the person am dating doesn't concern him too.... In other news, some "mo gbo, mo ya's" had started abusing themselves:/
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by dubylhover(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
abeg una c dat shoe wey dbanj d wear for that pics smiley
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by michphenomena(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
toyeoye:

Jesus
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sapphire86:

Ah ah, aunty agbaya e ro ra! tongue

Aunty Agbaya ke?
With all those veins across your face cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by ng4u(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:
Who cares
He's not my type.
you wish
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Sapphire86(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

Aunty Agbaya ke?
With all those veins across your face cheesy cheesy

Veins across my face? Try harder next tym boo. U r reaching but ur hands r just too short!
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Sapphire86 post=34421199]

Veins across my face? Try harder next tym boo. U r reaching but ur hands r just too short![/quote
]

Try harder?
Are you through with those okrika you are selling?

Bad market huh? grin

Use tomato and lime for exfoliation.

21 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Saphire86 you are very ugly o....
Forget the tomato and whatever... Your case is beyond redemption!

Tufia!

21 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Sapphire86(f): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=34421537][/quote]

U r funny! Me bad market? Babe get a gastric bypass before u criticize!
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Sapphire86(f): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

Tufia!

Me ugly? U beautiful? Girl u really crazy!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sapphire86:

U r funny! Me bad market? Babe get a gastric bypass before u criticize!

cheesy cheesy

Mama are you upset?
How market NNE?

21 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sapphire86:

Me ugly? U beautiful? Girl u really crazy!

You are veeeeeeeeery UGLY!!!
Sorry!
I don't lie! tongue

21 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by MRSANITY(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
kilode100:

Tufia!
she is more beautiful than you one million times.

I just observed that all your posts, as in no matter what you post gets an average of 13 likes. You are obviously liking your own posts through alternate accounts.

And you are determined to insult every one. Quite a shame u have no shame.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 2:20am On Jun 06, 2015
MRSANITY:
she is more beautiful than you one million times.

I just observed that all your posts, as in no matter what you post gets an average of 13 likes. You are obviously liking your own posts through alternate accounts.

And you are determined to insult every one. Quite a shame u have no shame.

What a sad little man!!
I guess you haven't seen the post with over 200 likes
How pathetic!!!

Shame is for loosers...
He even went through all my post, do you now want an autograph or something?

Tell your oldcargo to mind her business next time.

14 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by MRSANITY(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2015
kilode100:

What a sad little man!!
I guess you haven't seen the post with over 200 likes
How pathetic!!!

Shame is for loosers...
He even went through all my post, fo you now want an autograph or something?

Tell your oldcargo to mind her business next time.
for you to compare yourself with that lady shows you have mental health challenges. Did you say old cargo? Lol, you that is almost 50 judging by your dp is calling someone old cargo, lol. You look like a pile of thrash. Fat from head to toe, gaddem ugly and looks very dirty. Wait wait, is that your leg or a tree stump? Dammn

1 Like

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2015
MRSANITY:
for you to compare yourself with that lady shows you have mental health challenges. Did you say old cargo? Lol, you that is almost 50 judging by your dp is calling someone old cargo, lol. You look like a pile of thrash. Fat from head to toe, gaddem ugly and looks very dirty. Wait wait, is that your leg or a tree stump? Dammn

Where did you see stump, that's my beautiful Leg cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Haaaaa cheesy cheesy.....orii iya mii oooo!!!!.....jeeZzz....NLderz wee kee sumborie.... cheesy :Ddix is virtually d best forum eva!!!!!
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Kilode100 vs Sapphire86. Round 1 fight
Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by kilode100(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Faba:
Kilode100 vs Sapphire86.
Round 1 fight

grin grin grin

Her manfriend came to her rescue... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating by benkings(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol..funi thread

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing! Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing Again (photos) / I Want To Have Big Ass Like Nicky Minaj : Cossy Orjiakor / Is This Hips Real? HIPS They Say Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.