Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Automated Desktop Store Manager - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Automated Desktop Store Manager (673 Views)

Automated Bursary System For School Management / Larisoft Clean Desktop: (re: Operation Prove Your Programming Skills) / How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automated Desktop Store Manager by geepee211: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good afternoon nairalanders, i bring a very important information to all and sundry most especially business owners.. Having taken up designing a web based inventory management system as a B.Sc project back then in the university, i now decided to develop same application but now in desktop form. For proper stock taking and management, every business owner needs an efficient and effective inventory software to do this. Yes, you may say that instead of deploying such a software, why don't you just employ more staff to do the stock management. Quite alright, you can employ even thousands of workers but am sorry to inform you that there is a limit to what the human strength can do...here are some of the screenshots for better view.........For more information, feel free to contact me on 08176457296,07088510224, or send a mail to ehuriahgodspower@gmail.com...Thank you

1 Like

Re: Automated Desktop Store Manager by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2015
geepee211:
Good afternoon nairalanders, i bring a very important information to all and sundry most especially business owners.. Having taken up designing a web based inventory management system as a B.Sc project back then in the university, i now decided to develop same application but now in desktop form. For proper stock taking and management, every business owner needs an efficient and effective inventory software to do this. Yes, you may say that instead of deploying such a software, why don't you just employ more staff to do the stock management. Quite alright, you can employ even thousands of workers but am sorry to inform you that there is a limit to what the human strength can do...here are some of the screenshots for better view.........For more information, feel free to contact me on 08176457296,07088510224, or send a mail to ehuriahgodspower@gmail.com...Thank you
nice work...try to make content priority, not chrome.
Re: Automated Desktop Store Manager by geepee211: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
thanks a lot for the suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Magento Expert / Need Similarly Script / Website Design + Free Digital Marketing Training :: Hins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.