Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's (21295 Views)

Nysc Camp Kits @lagos & Ogun / Full Camp Kits Available In Ibadan / Pcm's In Akure And Ado Ekiti Order Your Camp Kits Now @ Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by stagger: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
mickey45:

Don't be that fast at concluding. The process might actually be straightforward and at least, one would give them credit for bothering to advertise it this time.

It has always been advertised in June and November. The process is not transparent. Just forget it.
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by Blizzy9ja: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

The normal thing is that after submission, all bids are read in the present of all bidders for transparency sake. Then you will be able to monitor who won the bid and even ask questions why you were disqualified. You can even sue if you have evidence that due process was breached.
let's see
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Commendable. Will give it a trial no doubt
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by GLOBALINF: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice

Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by giftofgod234: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2015
This is what they always do but I believe this time around it will not be as business as usual , I am a tailor and I have many people working under me and we do sew and supply to contractors, but now that a new gorvernment that have come to change Nigeria for better is in power I believe things will be done in a right way, let indigenous tailors like us be given the opportunity to supply directly to NYSC, that is when small and medium scales like us can grow.
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by yinkuschua(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
This sound good and I want to believe truly they want to give this contracts to those who applied for it and not the same cabals or groups they have being given... secondly the requirements too seems like turning off because isn't all good tailor or fashion designers has tax clearance, Vat etc because they have small shop and they are very good and I mean extremely good with what they do...
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by SirAweezy(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Please don't waste your time... This is just a procedure.. The offer has been given already.

All the person needs to do is submit all the requirment according to the tender. Shikena!

That's how we roll lol
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by GLOBALINF: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Admission is on

Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by charlesoz: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's by Johnsonsp(m): 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
How much is the TV sir? Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corper Speaks After His Release (Video) / NYSC Announces New Date For 2018 Batch 'A' Orientation Course / Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.