Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Frog Market - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Frog Market (1024 Views)

American Hunter Poses With A Giant Frog He Caught / There's Big Money In The Secret Art Of Frog Farming / See Frog With A Long D*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frog Market by oladoja19(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi everyone,i just want to verify and inquire if there's a market at all for frogs?
Re: Frog Market by popizaino(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
@samorobo.

Please check this idiot by the name kelvin Tebis on Facebook out if it not that van idiot. Remember he had the Tebis on his YouTube account before we uncovered him. Idiot couldn't disguise,I saw one comment on Facebook using the same van whatsoever rubbish so a quick on the profile,Kevin tebis appears with the same pictures he once used on YouTube and the current one.

Re: Frog Market by samorobo: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2021
popizaino:
@samorobo.

Please check this idiot by the name kelvin Tebis on Facebook out if it not that van idiot. Remember he had the Tebis on his YouTube account before we uncovered him. Idiot couldn't disguise,I saw one comment on Facebook using the same van whatsoever rubbish so a quick on the profile,Kevin tebis appears with the same pictures he once used on YouTube and the current one.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

A Disturbing Story Of How Nigeria Failed This Foreign Investor / Understanding The Agricultural Revolution In Anambra State – By Governor Obiano / Soya Bean Meal @good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.