Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,322 members, 7,842,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Phone Scammers New Device - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Phone Scammers New Device (505 Views)

If You Know You Want To Play Yourself? Fly @emirates.....scammers / Horrifying Experience "Emirates Nigeria" Scammers!!! "Drop Something" "Lagos Air / Scammers On Benin/ore Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Scammers New Device by antoniome(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Something funny happened to me. I received a call that a terrible accident just happened that I should call back. When I called the number back, the person (male voice)then told me again that a terrible accident claiming the life's of fourteen passangers and a lone survivor just happened at the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. That the person that gave them my number is the only survivor and gave them only my number before he collapsed. He said the person doesn't have any iD on him to identify him and they tried using the person's phone to call me but no credit, that I should send credit to load on the person phone so that I can I identify the person...That was when my head did some calculations. I started raining curses on the person, which he reciprocated that Am poor and hanged up the call. Pls we should be very careful,vigilant and prayerful.....
Re: Phone Scammers New Device by nickyvil: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol,... This guys no go rest sha instead make dem sit down use dem brain solve dem problem dem dey dere dey look for awoof, and awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Phone Scammers New Device by psucc(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
You can imagine the level men can go to hook it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plsss I Need Help And Advice / Amazing Secrets About Nigerian Trains You Wish You Knew! / MH370: Reunion Debris Is From Missing Malaysia Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.