Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria (1502 Views)

Trending Smartphone! The New Infinix S2 Pro Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Note 3 Pro Now Available On Konga. / Infinix Hot Not Pro Now Available On JUMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
The Infinix Hot Note Pro which is the remastered version of the Infinix Hot Note steps in with a commanding 5.5 inch HD screen for a larger than life dazzling display. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. The HotNote Pro gets even better with its 32GB memory (double the size of the HotNote which has a 16GB memory), giving you more than enough space to save all the things that you love. There’s also a 2GB RAM allowing you more space to make the best of work and recreational applications.

Powered by a Mediatek Octa-Core 1.4GHz chipset, Infinx HotNote Pro comes ready for everything you throw at it. Enjoy smooth, lag-free operation for all tasks while you browse, listen to music and game in high- resolution. Synchronized core architecture also allows lightning fast multi-tasking between apps.

Thanks to it’s super sleek design, the Infinix HotNote Pro proves that bigger doesn’t always have to be thicker or even heavier. The Infinix HotNote Pro features a wider and brighter screen with 720 x 1280 HD resolution. It measures only 8.9mm in thickness (less than a centimetre) and is super light at 172g. It’s a power house, but it fits right into your hand.

Equipped with an OV8865 image sensor, the HotNote Pro delivers high performance with a power-efficient 13 MP camera. Capture all your favourite moments to share with friends. The super efficient camera has Dynamic view enhanced by 5% and night time shooting improved by 50%, so all your precious memories are more vivid. You can also capture high-definition videos at 30fps. The selfie Camera supports 75 degrees wide-angle shooting for the perfect Selfies... [READ MORE @ http://techlector.com/infinix-hot-note-pro-now-available-in-nigeria/]
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
I didnt get a feedback from you as per my order...
How much is the note pro?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizpeter:
I didnt get a feedback from you as per my order...

How much is the note pro?
it is N26000
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
TechLector:
it is N26000
please kindly process my order, i need this phone by saturday... You still remember my details?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please I need one of this. Where can I get it for this same price? I reside in benin.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Whizpeter:

please kindly process my order, i need this phone by saturday...
You still remember my details?

what is the name you sent to me?

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED. / Tecno L8 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Latest Gionee M5 Plus Tread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.