Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (67597 Views)

Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
texazzpete:
As long as someone isn't breaking the law, she/he has the right to dress how they want. Live and let live!

It's hilarious to talk about 'african culture' when many african cultures, women go around topless without any issue.

let's not even go into the 'women = food' analogy he used.
Yes u absolutely correct. What's d fuss? Am sure she can sit in public with her legs wide open without undies afterall she won't b breaking any law
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Moana(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
It doesn't concern him but he is going to post something on IG about it? undecided
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

It is way overboard to you....doesn't necessarily mean it has to be way overboard to everybody else. What you consider indecency isnt so bad to someone else. It is very relative.

I also don't like the dressing but she has the right to dress d way she likes. To some people anything other than a deeper-life dressing is indecent. Some people believe women wearing trousers are indecent. Where do you draw a line on what is acceptable and what is not. What ascertainable mode of dressing is compatible with the 'values' you have mentioned? Who exactly defines the values in the first place? Its all very relative.
just imagine a lady at a public function maybe a wedding in a short dress sitting with her legs wide open without undies and u are there with your kids...guess d theory of relativity will still apply

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by olasmith10(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

It is way overboard to you....doesn't necessarily mean it has to be way overboard to everybody else. What you consider indecency isnt so bad to someone else. It is very relative.

I also don't like the dressing but she has the right to dress d way she likes. To some people anything other than a deeper-life dressing is indecent. Some people believe women wearing trousers are indecent. Where do you draw a line on what is acceptable and what is not. What ascertainable mode of dressing is compatible with the 'values' you have mentioned? Who exactly defines the values in the first place? Its all very relative.

did u just typed dis or it fell from d moon..c'mon, u can do better Dan dis..am disappointed..
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
danaiks:
It's her life she can do what she wants!!
So Ali baba swerve
just imagine a lady at a public function maybe a wedding in a short dress sitting with her legs wide open without undies and u are there with your kids...guess u will still say its her life she can do what she wants

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
loomer:
Na him breast?

Wetn concern am
just imagine a lady at a public function maybe a wedding in a short dress sitting with her legs wide open without undies and u are there with your kids...would u still say "na him ...wetin concern una"

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by kelvine(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Not sure I can accurately respond here but if I must try, in the absence of established laws, morality rules.
Most definitely morality bows to law, like they say, no one is above the law.
Bro, lets not play with words, the cleavage-revealing trend is decreasing moral standards, breeding prostitutes and eating away our identity as Africans.
Recently commercial sex workers were arrested in Abuja, these ladies were bold enough to demand being registered and recognized as professionals. Can you imagine if someday a child in primary school says to the parents, "I want to be a professional sex worker when I grow up"
There might be no written law yet but let us join hands in condemning this trend, that way we draw an invincible line between what is acceptable and what is not.

adeaks:

Very interesting response.

But you used the word lawless. Now how about a situation like this in which the woman is actually not compelled by any law to dress in any way, unlike countries operating sharia for example.

Now if she is embarrassed in d bus like u posited, the question is; who is actually lawless? The people embarrassing her based on their own perceived(unwritten) rules of decency or those who arent judging her based on their own rules of decency.
If morality meets the law, which one bows for which?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by nkemdi89(f): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
I dislike this word "its her life and her body" what is her life and her body there?in victimology these are the type they call victims of precipitations, a situation whereby you make yourself vulnerable for the oFfender. Any man who come across someone like her always have negative thought in mind, mostly rape, assault and abuse. When she raped she isn't the only victim, even her family and the society will share in her trauma.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by ziccoit: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

And if she should be gang raped, those assailants too have the right to ra.pe her.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by justjify(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now they are talking about rights and freedom. Hmmm... Soon people will have sex in the open and they'll say they have the right and freedom to do so. Morality is at its lowest ebb in our generation.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by solodox(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2015
this is comedy!
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Pamcrest(f): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2015
shocked shocked Where's this girl's mother?
Why hide d tii.iits when everything else is on d highway! Jehovah is Lord!
My humble two cents
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
I dislike this word "its her life and her body" what is her life and her body there?in victimology these are the type they call victims of precipitations, a situation whereby you make yourself vulnerable for the oFfender. Any man who come across someone like her always have negative thought in mind, mostly rape, assault and abuse. When she raped she isn't the only victim, even her family and the society will share in her trauma.
Nonsense! A man without self control can rape any woman. In fact, most people raped are not usually those who dressed outlandish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by loomer: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2015
lexy2014:
just imagine a lady at a public function maybe a wedding in a short dress sitting with her legs wide open without undies and u are there with your kids...would u still say "na him ...wetin concern una"

Take note say na night she dress like that.

My kids no fit follow me go out at night, they should be in bed by 7pm.

If na for day time, it's either the organisers do sometin abt the lady, or I move my kids away.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2015
This is entertainment, if these women don't show some skin, do you know how boring life will be? Me I appreciate some creamy titties exposed....btw men who scream loudest about exposure usually lack self control Ali Baba is a case in point, check out his romantic history; please don't impose your sharia bent on the rest of us...enjoy yaself
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by bosun11(m): 12:39am On Jun 05, 2015
6ty6ix:
[size=20pt]i beg make una leave her make she enjoy am now wey d thing still stand jooor
rr[/size]

seriously ?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by intergral(m): 12:39am On Jun 05, 2015
6ty6ix:
[size=20pt]i beg make una leave her make she enjoy am now wey d thing still stand jooorrr[/size]
is it possible for her to suck her bre*st milk? then if not, what is she going to enjoy?..... I need crious explanations....
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by virginchaser(m): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2015
I used to subscribed to them,not on till i broke my car headlights while looking at exposed flat tummy. She laughed and work away without feeling for my stupidity.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by virginchaser(m): 1:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Irrespective of how they dress guys needs to activate there self control mode or face front whenever they find themselves in such environment. You can stop someone from wearing whatever he or she want outside.
Shikena.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by Roland17(m): 1:54am On Jun 05, 2015
adeaks:

Intention is actually part of any crime. If the intention of a criminal is not proved the criminal cannot be convicted unless it is a strict liability crime, so what is ur point? That's what is called mens rea.

Besides, you can't have a crime without a codified law. There is no law in Nigeria stating that this is the only way people should dress. She has not broken any law. So her dressing is only offensive to you based on ur own perception of decency which is subjective. Ask tiwa savage or coast orjiakor if this dressing is bad and she would most probably say no. It comes back to the fact that it is relative.

That is why there are written and unwritten laws that guide the civility and life of man, there are laws that are unspoken and guided by conscience which helps maintain equilibrium in the society.

The mere fact that one is labelled criminal kills any form of justification especially if the crime has been successfully prosecuted and the offender is found guilty, intention becomes irrelevant and has absolutely nothing to do with subjectivity or relativity in terms of conscience.

The reason Thomas Hobbes posited that man is naturally brutish and needs laws especially of the conscience to guide him is because of issues like this, we are killing our dear nation and community with this pseudo liberal wants that is not natural, we see our neighbors drowning and because it's not our "business" we allow them drown but later bury them in pageantry which we hope would dignify our remorse and regrets.

And this ridiculous notion that people have the right to act the way they want is totally false, it is unacceptable in communal living except one is not influencing environment, there is absolutely no way people's right include acting the way they want,if you do so, it is only natural that human judgement follows suit, if man is allowed the freedom to act all his want there would be chaos in the society as mans wants are insatiable and can't be met and infact me and u would seize to exist, so please stop that crappy idea that people have a right to do want they want to do in society.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by bezimo(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2015
It seems there is a competition among the demented and loose girls on who can reveal the most.What impudence!!!
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by jascon1(m): 3:54am On Jun 05, 2015
How low u have dropped Ali baba. U went attacking patience Jonathan, now Na ashawo way day display her market? O ma se o
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by HungerBAD: 3:59am On Jun 05, 2015
kelvine:
Not sure I can accurately respond here but if I must try, in the absence of established laws, morality rules.
Most definitely morality bows to law, like they say, no one is above the law.
Bro, lets not play with words, the cleavage-revealing trend is decreasing moral standards, breeding prostitutes and eating away our identity as Africans.
Recently commercial sex workers were arrested in Abuja, these ladies were bold enough to demand being registered and recognized as professionals. Can you imagine if someday a child in primary school says to the parents, "I want to be a professional sex worker when I grow up"
There might be no written law yet but let us join hands in condemning this trend, that way we draw an invincible line between what is acceptable and what is not.

Plenty of sense in your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by BizBayo: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2015
when has breast become a private part?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by engrjacuzzi: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2015
I can imagine a lady going unclad and sitted in front of the congregation directly facing the pastor.... many women see it as a thing of pride wen a man lust after them simply because they went unclad. if she is got the boldness to go unclad, then she should have the temerity to go naked.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by worlddpeace: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2015
adeaks:

rational thinking indeed
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by GLOBALINF: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Cyprus admission is on

Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by kcowen(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
When we were Growing up,Fashion is what you are wearing,now fashion is what u are not wearing,Dressing like this u leave nothing to the imagination.I don't need to pull it off to knw wats inside cos am already seeing wat will be inside
Re: Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] by nkemdi89(f): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
all4naija:
Nonsense! A man without self control can rape any woman. In fact, most people raped are not usually those who dressed outlandish.
At least you understand the point that its not all men that have self control.and you should know that rape isn't the only form of abuse. Let ask me you have you ever noticed the type of negative attentions semi clad women gets in places like park? Have you noticed the way and manner even the less educated touts treats and address them, unlike the manner they will address a properly dressed woman.what you should know is that dressing that way mostly attract negative attention and people towards you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.