Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. (1776 Views)

Chops And Barbeque That Will Wake Your Appetite(pics) / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
First of all, This is the first time I am ever posting any topic on nairaland, I've seen how people get help from different people through different ways through this plat form... My problem Started 2 years ago when I became a habitual marijuana smoker, its so bad to the extent that I can't do anything without smoking it. well... the good news is that I decided to get clean on the first of this month and I must say this past four days hasn't been easy for me. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate at work, I get depressed easily...etc. I could go on and on mentioning what am going through right now but the most annoying is the fact that I can't eat anymore. In all sincerity, I've only had 4 meals in the last four days. I am loosing weight already. I wanna remain clean... I wanna focus... I need help, what do I take to get back my appetite? Thank you in advance.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
You have to force yourself to eat
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Elslim: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
nna go back to mother nature
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by ibrams(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
omo guy u need deliverance go to a nearby church and seek for prayers....
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
ibrams:
omo guy u need deliverance go to a nearby church and seek for prayers....
why would you say I need deliverance? av been clean for four days... do u know how hard it has been for me? if u don't have anything reasonable to say....pls just shut up.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Elslim:
nna go back to mother nature
I can't... have a job interview in a month or two.... wanna keep clean.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by achinaboy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
to quit weed my brother,not an easy journey,,u made a mistake by ur sudden stop,what u must have done ,is to go from 5 times a day to 2 times a day,from 2times to once day, it could take months or even I year to quit kpatakpata,,so my advice is to go back,and take it one day at a time and forget people's judgement,within six months,u will get to ur destination,that is being clean,,,good luck,,u don't need prayers,,what u need is urself,ur brain and why u wanted to quit.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by kilode100(f): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Where can I buy it bro?
I want to shed some weight.
I think I'm overweight..

21 Likes

Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is a normal thing, always drink lots of water. You will get back to your normal self in a week time.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by DankemzI(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Take pills..... Appetizers
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
achinaboy:
to quit weed my brother,not an easy journey,,u made a mistake by ur sudden stop,what u must have done ,is to go from 5 times a day to 2 times a day,from 2times to once day, it could take months or even I year to quit kpatakpata,,so my advice is to go back,and take it one day at a time and forget people's judgement,within six months,u will get to ur destination,that is being clean,,,good luck,,u don't need prayers,,what u need is urself,ur brain and why u wanted to quit.
Thanks mahn... I really appreciate. Thanks for understanding what am going trough right now.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Is a normal thing, always drink lots of water. You will get back to your normal self in a week time.
It gets worse by the day... Thanks anyway. I appreciate.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by bosteps: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Take a shot of monkey tail 30min before food. It would satisfy your crave for weed without having to smoke. You can then gradually wean yourself off the drink and you'll be fine
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by achinaboy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=mizzyboy007 post=34432329]Thanks mahn... I really appreciate. Thanks for understanding what am going trough right now.[/quote
cool men, it is a very fun thing if u can control urself,,just saying
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
mizzyboy007:
First of all, This is the first time I am ever posting any topic on nairaland, I've seen how people get help from different people through different ways through this plat form... My problem Started 2 years ago when I became a habitual marijuana smoker, its so bad to the extent that I can't do anything without smoking it. well... the good news is that I decided to get clean on the first of this month and I must say this past four days hasn't been easy for me. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate at work, I get depressed easily...etc. I could go on and on mentioning what am going through right now but the most annoying is the fact that I can't eat anymore. In all sincerity, I've only had 4 meals in the last four days. I am loosing weight already. I wanna remain clean... I wanna focus... I need help, what do I take to get back my appetite? Thank you in advance.
In everytin, make sure not to go back to it. If you have a gf, why not explain your situation to her, she can help u over it by encouraging you till you get over it.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
mizlynda:
In everytin, make sure not to go back to it. If you have a gf, why not explain your situation to her, she can help u over it by encouraging you till you get over it.
I don't have one... that's why am here. I need that encouragement.... tips....anything you call it. I need help mehn.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
mizzyboy007:
I don't have one... that's why am here. I need that encouragement.... tips....anything you call it. I need help mehn.
ok... Y not get sum1 to talk to, bare your mind to preferably a female, dat way it will be easier.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
mizlynda:
ok... Y not get sum1 to talk to, bare your mind to preferably a female, dat way it will be easier.
can I get your contact Addy or something... so we could talk or something.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by ireneony(f): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2015
mizzyboy007:
the only way for u know stop one habit is to start another one..
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by ireneony(f): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2015
mizzyboy007:
Thanks mahn... I really appreciate. Thanks for understanding what am going trough right now.
don't listen to his advise.
the best way is for u to stay clear from friends that does such act..
also learn the habit of eating biscuits everytime cos this will keep ur mouth bixy all the time...
try and meet with people that were able to over this situation u are in, it really helps and it will motivate and encourage u to stop smoking weed, but remember if u really want to stop smoking weed u must stop anything related to smokingsmiley
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
ireneony:
the only way for u know stop one habit is to start another one..
what's your advice... What kind of habbit dobu suggest I cling to?
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2015
ireneony:
don't listen to his advise.
the best way is for u to stay clear from friends that does such act..
also learn the habit of eating biscuits everytime cos this will keep ur mouth bixy all the time...
try and meet with people that were able to over this situation u are in, it really helps and it will motivate and encourage u to stop smoking weed, but remember if u really want to stop smoking weed u must stop anything related to smokingsmiley
pls how do I contact you? can we talk?
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by AbuMikey(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Its good that You've stopped smoking MaryJ.
Buy CypriGold, it makes You sleep, wakeup, and the cycle continues.

Goodluck:
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Its good that You've stopped smoking MaryJ.

Buy CypriGold, it makes You sleep, wakeup, and the cycle continues.

Goodluck:
Thanks a milla...God bless you.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2015
mizzyboy007:
Thanks a milla...God bless you.
coolcool
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
mizzyboy007:
can I get your contact Addy or something... so we could talk or something.
I got ur pm, buh i dont know if i can access my mail. Y nat drop ur fone number or pin number.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2015
569E69FD do contact me.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2015
mizlynda:
I got ur pm, buh i dont know if i can access my mail. Y nat drop ur fone number or pin number.
569e69fd...do contact me.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by mizzyboy007: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
mizlynda:
drop urs too...when u can.
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by ibrams(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizzyboy007:
why would you say I need deliverance? av been clean for four days... do u know how hard it has been for me? if u don't have anything reasonable to say....pls just shut up.
u need help and suggestions,u ar clean doesnt mean u are spiritual sanctified at dis situation u need to come closer to christ engage urself to godly tins...pls am jst advicing if u dnt want its ok
Re: I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. by Arccangel(f): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Photo- Who Deserve Your Sit And Why? Original Jamb Question / Housing For All Promo At Starcity Garden. / The Important Message Buhari Gave Soldiers In Maiduguri On Boko Haram (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.