Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum (513 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum by starboytv: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yoruba actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry doesn't play with her family lightly. The Yoruba actress has lashed out at a fan who called her a bad mum.

The whole drama started when Mercy Aigbe revealed that her 14 year old daughter knows what a 'Mouth Action' is. The actress revealed this in Motherhood Magazine.

"There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Action’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened Continue reading ..via link below
http://www.starboytv.com/2015/06/mercy-aigbe-lashes-back-at-fan-who.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigeria Presidential Jet / Who Watch This Movie Befor In His Life Please / LATEST : Mtn Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan...enjoy !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.