Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! (972 Views)

Adsense Disapproval / Mail Me If You Have Adsense Disapproval / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! by PerfectNg(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
I Think Google Adsense Needs No Intro To Any Webmaster Who Is Really Curious About The Green Light..

Hundred Of Articles,Pdfs Still Lying On HardDisks Claiming To Be The Ultimate Way To Get A Fully Approved Adsense Account Which All Have Been Tested Step By Step And Yet No Good Result..

These Steps Are Rare And Seems Never Get Posted By Any one Before And I Must Say They've Really Done The Magic For Almost Everyone I've Helped Now Or In The Past..

1. Enable Gzip Compression

This Feature Is A "Must-Have" For Users Running Cms On Their Site. Having Gzip Compression Enabled On Your Site Increases Site Speed And Reduces Bandwidth Usage On Your Site,It Caches Your File And Reduce Your Server Load Time. This Should Be Enabled For Your Site To Be Fully Adhering To Google Strict Policy..

How To Enable Gzip Compression On Your Site..

Simply paste This Code To Your .htaccess file If you are hosting on apache server And You Are Done..

# BEGIN GZIP
COMPRESSION
<ifModule
mod_gzip.c>
mod_gzip_on Yes
mod_gzip_dechunk
Yes
mod_gzip_item_includ
file .(html?|txt|
css|js|php|pl)$
mod_gzip_item_includ
handler ^cgi-
script$
mod_gzip_item_includ
mime ^text/.*
mod_gzip_item_includ
mime ^application/
x-javascript.*
mod_gzip_item_exclud
mime ^image/.*
mod_gzip_item_exclud
rspheader
^Content-
Encoding:.*gzip.*
</ifModule>
#END GZIP COMPRESSION

If You Are On Blogger,You Are Not Needing This..

Visit http://checkgzipcompression.com/ To Check If Your site Is Gzip Compression Enabled..

2. Enable "IF MODIFIED SINCE" On Your Site

If Modified Since Is Stated Clearly In Webmaster Quality Guidelines. It Enables Your Site To Be Getting Updated Almost Immediately In Google Bot 's View After Your Post Has Been Indexed And You Change Something In The Post..

You Need To Get This Done On Your Site If You Are Looking Ahead Of Having Google Ads On Your Site..

How To Enable "IF MODIFIED SINCE" Feature On Your Site

Kindly Download This Plugin And Get It Activated On Your Site,No Settings Needed,Just Activate..

Visit https://www.feedthebot.com/tools/if-modified/ To Check If Your Site Is Enabled For "If Modified Since" ..

cc : lalasticlala
Re: Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! by PerfectNg(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
3. Avoid Updating Your Site With Music

Google Assumes Music On Any Site A Copyright Infringement Content. As Far As You Not Being The Producer Or The Artiste? You Just Violate Copyright Infringement Law,Always Learn How To Get Rid Of Music As Far As Possible.

4. Create Site Map And Sitemap

These Two Terms Are Somewhat Similar And Almost Everyone Knows Then As One..

The Only Difference Between Them Is One Is For Bot While The Other Is For Hunan..

How To Create Site Map And Sitemap

Sitemap Can Be Created Right On Your Webmaster Tool Interface By just typing in sitemap.xml ...

Site Map Can Also Be Pointed Out As Table Of Content On The Site..

It can be created automatically using shortcodes on wordpress and done manually on blogger..

For wordpress,Download this plugin And Activate it, https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-sitemap-page/

Live Difference Between Sitemap And Site map on my site..

SiteMap:http://perfectng.com/sitemap.xml

Site Map: http://perfectng.com/sitemaps

You can add more,I will be updating the thread as far as i could...

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! by PerfectNg(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
5. Re-Write Your Privacy Policy Page

Google Itself Takes Users' Privacy As Something Important So Publishers Should Do..

Google Even Go As Far As Creating A Page To Purposely Explain How Any Average Publisher Of Theirs Should Write His Privacy Policy Page ..

How To Create A Privacy Policy That Abides By Google Policy

You Need No Magic To Get This Done Professionally,Guidelines For The Write-up Is Stated Personally By Google Itself Here

I Will Be Updating The Thread As Far As I Could,And Things Could Be Even Better If This Make The Homepage..

Cc : lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! by tessylove2(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one @ Op

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Never Did This? Your Adsense Disapproval Is Automatically! by PerfectNg(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who Is Following Me??

(1) (Reply)

How T2tech Got A Domain Name From Godaddy At $0.99 / How To Super Increase Blog View / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.