Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria (1300 Views)

Resellers Wanted: OBD Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scanner #3,000 (5pcs+)!!! / Full Air-conditioned Keke-napepe Arrives Nigeria / HV-800 Wireless Bluetooth Headset For Sale At Cheap Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Today, I am the first Nigerian to have EmoFix as the first device to arrive Nigeria was delivered to me from Germany. EmoFix is a bluetooth device for smart phones and tablets to take selfies, pictures and record videos without holding your smart phone or tablet even from a distance of 30ft. Millions of users of smart phones and tablets will need EmoFix. Bloggers and reporters who will like to be part of the advertising and marketing campaign can contact me asap. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjZIHVwfOv6JCckS9o7quuA?
Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
And so? Wat shld we do? Lift you shoulder high or clap for you? undecided
Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
suxxman:
And so? Wat shld we do? Lift you shoulder high or clap for you? undecided
. Talk about the device or move on.
Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Its as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'
Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
I will only respond to comments on how useful EmoFix is; will there be demand for it in Nigeria and those who are interested in the distribution and promotion. Whether I am the first to have EmoFix in Nigeria is speaking matter-of-factly and it matters in the history of all products and services. And this fact should not upset any sane person. I will show photos and post reviews later today. Have a lovely weekend!
Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015

Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
It comes in different cool colors too.

Re: First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Interested distributors for Nigeria, can PM asap.
Please, distributors must have duly incorporated companies.

EmoFix is the only selfie gadget that everyone dreams of getting. We made it because of the problems most smartphone users face while taking selfies or shooting videos. It doesn't matter if you want to take a spectacular selfie, be included in a group selfie photo, or want to shoot videos; Emofix is the perfect choice for your needs. The most amazing part is that you can shoot your own personal videos while actually being included in the same scene!

EmoFix gives you complete freedom in taking good selfies and videos without needing to touch your mobile phone. It connects to your mobile remotely via Bluetooth and has a range over 30 feet. The device shoots pictures & videos using the rear camera of your mobile phone so you get high quality media every time.

[size=18pt] To purchase in the UK, please contact our UK Distributor Simply Gizmo by visiting
www.emofix.co.uk
Simply Gizmo is the trading name of Hospital Direct (Marketing):
Ltd whose registered address is: Units 3 & 4, The Green, CLUN.
Shropshire England. SY7 8LG. Company number: 39 02 966 [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Six Month Used Iverter Lg Ac 1hp Can Be Power With I Pass My Neighbor Generator / Browse Unlimitedly On Your Mtn Sim Working 100% Dont Dull / Very Cheap Acer Aspire 4752 On Windows 10 in owerri @ N50k. Call 07038888409

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.