Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price (48935 Views)

Gionee F103 Pro: Full Specification And Price / Gionee S6 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by eraly(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2015
grin

Mcbussy:

So that stewpid video was a lie??...and I ordered 2. D funniest thing is that d 2nd 1 is for sum1 that's banking on d 13MP. Hmm...she'd be so disappointed.

If that phone ain't 13MP...Damn Jumia!!!...i'll never buy anything from them againangry
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Stuffyj(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2015
mayhead:
The hot note pro comes with 8mp/2mp don't be deceived by others
Does it hv memory card slot and support up to 64gb or 32gb? I think a phone of 2gb ram/32gb rom should support micro SD up to 64gb
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by maxjax(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
If this device ain't 13mp...... So what's 'pro' about it? S.h.1.t
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by frogie: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by mayhead(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Stuffyj:

Does it hv memory card slot and support up to 64gb or 32gb? I think a phone of 2gb ram/32gb rom should support micro SD up to 64gb
Yep
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by mayhead(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mcbussy:

How come?...I thought it just bcame available on Jumia yesterday. Well,i ordered yesterday and it's yet to get here. If it's Konga,i usually get my package in my street in Ibadan after 24 hrs, but I know this Jumia stuff would be a long thing despite d fact that I have to go pick it up....mtcheww
Yes, but I ordered mine early morning around 10am on Jun o4 and got it yesterday around 11am

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Mcbussy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
mayhead:
Yes, but I ordered mine early morning around 10am on Jun o4 and got it yesterday around 11am

Just got mine today... Very disappointing with their misleading video advert. I was expecting 13MP back camera.

Jumia's always playing tricks on pple angry
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mcbussy:

Just got mine today... Very disappointing with their misleading video advert. I was expecting 13MP back camera.

Jumia's always playing tricks on pple angry

It is annoying
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Ekondu: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
For those using this phone already, pls apart from the camera 8mp, is there any other disappointing issue with the phone? More so some 8mp are even better than the so called 13pm. What of the picture quality and other specifications and features?? Pls keep us up date for the benefit of others who are waiting before decision to either buy or otherwise . Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ekondu:
For those using this phone already, pls apart from the camera 8mp, is there any other disappointing issue with the phone? More so some 8mp are even better than the so called 13pm. What of the picture quality and other specifications and features?? Pls keep us up date for the benefit of others who are waiting before decision to either buy or otherwise . Thank you.

The phone is cool, bro. no worries
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Mcbussy(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Ekondu:

To be honest, the 8MP is awesome, I even took a pix in total darkness last night and it was great. Same as that of the hot note.

Everything about the phone is great value for money. I only complained cos Jumia's advert was misleading in aspect of the camera pixels.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello,
You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516.

Fast and Free Delivery

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mcbussy:

To be honest, the 8MP is awesome, I even took a pix in total darkness last night and it was great. Same as that of the hot note.

Everything about the phone is great value for money. I only complained cos Jumia's advert was misleading in aspect of the camera pixels.
I already ordered for it oh…. cheeeey.… guess I will cancel the order then…See wahala wey jumia go put me now, a buyer is coming for my phone tomorrow, and i only intend to sell because i was getting this hot note pro which has proven to be pro-lies…… Jumia sef… Well this was the first and it became the last, I no buy anything from them again…..
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by spartanfury: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jumia aint lying dt is what dey got frm infinix coy,d camera is 8mp but interpolated to 13mp ds only gv‘s an 8mp camera d power 2 zoom digitally than a normally 8mp camera n little crispy,is either with 5 elements or 6 elements zoom glass or a powered blue glass. All 13mp n 16mp cameras on mid range phones are all interpolated except on high end phones u can get d normally camera mps.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Dabss(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
lilwill:

the camera is the same as the hot note... 8mp
you can't say the cameras are the same because they are both 8mp. The 8mp in iphone 6 is better than the 20mp in htc m9.

Dont let them us megapixels to deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by henroe2k2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
spartanfury:
Jumia aint lying dt is what dey got frm infinix coy,d camera is 8mp but interpolated to 13mp ds only gv‘s an 8mp camera d power 2 zoom digitally than a normally 8mp camera n little crispy,is either with 5 elements or 6 elements zoom glass or a powered blue glass. All 13mp n 16mp cameras on mid range phones are all interpolated except on high end phones u can get d normally camera mps.

close your mouth. if its not 13mp, then its not....
u should have told Jumia to explain all this in their video advert.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Judea2580: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Goodboy2012:
Hello,
You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516.

Fast and Free Delivery
Do you guys reach suleja for distribution?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Judea2580:
Do you guys reach suleja for distribution?
Yes,!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Efisko1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley the 4000amh battery gets me attracted.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Efisko1:

the phone is good
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Efisko1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
helenmi:

the phone is good
but snr man, to anyway i still rep my tecno M7 no shaking. i go 4 a product i can root abeg..... #grinning
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Mcbussy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Efisko1:

but snr man,
to anyway i still rep my tecno M7 no shaking.
i go 4 a product i can root abeg.....
#grinning

And who said u can't root hot note pro? ...A friend rooted his hot note, I bet dsame procedure would work for pro. Just ain't interested in rooting for now.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Efisko1(m): 1:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Mcbussy:

And who said u can't root hot note pro? ...A friend rooted his hot note, I bet dsame procedure would work for pro. Just ain't interested in rooting for now.
then dats interesting 2 say dey least.........
u knw,rooting is just 2 get dey needed sufficient data 2 brows.
dats y i root.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Alozera(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Efisko1:

WHETHER ITS 8MP OR NOT, I DONT MIND, MY ONLY PROBLEM IS WITH THE SIM SLOT. WHY 2 MICRO SIM SLOT INSTEAD OF ONE MINI AND ONE MICRO?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by IamAbeGroups(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Alozera:

WHETHER ITS 8MP OR NOT, I DONT MIND, MY ONLY PROBLEM IS WITH THE SIM SLOT. WHY 2 MICRO SIM SLOT INSTEAD OF ONE MINI AND ONE MICRO?
The Mini SIM reduces battery consumptions unlike the Micro SIM also it's another way of reducing weight.....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Abojupupa: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls where can one get micro sim to buy?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by KenyAyan(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Win N10,000 & an immediate paid internship with @BudgITng . View details -> http:///1dj6MLY #CompeteToIntern
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Peace55(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
INFINIX hot note pro is a good smart phone... for people who work on INTERNET (((LONG LAST BATTERY COUPLED WITH FASTEST CHARGE))
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Peace55(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
IamAbeGroups:
The Mini SIM reduces battery consumptions unlike the Micro SIM also it's another way of reducing weight.....

f9 ...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro – Full Features And Price by Peace55(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Alozera:

that's the TREND for now!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Get Solar Powered Charging Points To Charge Their Devices / How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser / Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.