Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China (1592 Views)

How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria / China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide / Product Sourcing Agent Service /cargo Service From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by kinethic: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2015
WYTD ltd is the right team to help you buy and source your product from China, Hongkong, Taiwan ,Vietnam , Indonesia , Bangladesh , turkey etc

We are a licensed registered cooperation in Hong Kong for helping and supporting customers that wants to buy or import any type of products.
We don't do one chance business and avoid doing what we can't finish.

We also will start and finish what we started with any client also we do shipment for prospective clients.

For our customers to trust us we can send to you our license approval.

Big order is by TT and 30 to 50% payment in advance.

Small order , TT payment in advance

Others by L/C

We Also provide invitation letters to customers who wants to source their products through us.
We encourage our clients for sample orders first .

For any interested clients please contact

Mr . King

Souther2323@gmail.com
elina18p@gmail.com

0086-134-888-16036 China
00886-983-764-159 Taiwan
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by kinethic: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Someone sent me email asking if I am a Nigerian.
Yes I am a Nigerian resident in Taiwan and Asia for more than 15 years.
I keep my hands clean in anything I do and I have connections to couple of businesses and companies.
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by dav8id(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
kinethic:
Someone sent me email asking if I am a Nigerian.
Yes I am a Nigerian resident in Taiwan and Asia for more than 15 years.
I keep my hands clean in anything I do and I have connections to couple of businesses and companies.

when you mention "you don't do one chance business " i knew you are a fellowgrin

my guy dont you thing involve in agriculture will pay you most?

area of focus is MORINGA SEED , OIL,LEAF AND POWDER. BITTER KOLA, GINGER .

i suggest you do your home work well on those mentioned above.

most of industries you will target are health/pharmacy companies , cosmetic companies .

these companies make use of the above commodities as raw material. if you can source for supply contract from them or you link them to suppliers of those commodities , you too will smile in cash. or what do you think?

hope you can look unto my suggestion.
you can always get to me through my phone number on my signature .

regard
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by kinethic: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
dav8id:

when you mention "you don't do one chance business " i knew you are a fellowgrin

my guy dont you thing involve in agriculture will pay you most?

area of focus is MORINGA SEED , OIL,LEAF AND POWDER. BITTER KOLA, GINGER .

i suggest you do your home work well on those mentioned above.

most of industries you will target are health/pharmacy companies , cosmetic companies .

these companies make use of the above commodities as raw material. if you can source for supply contract from them or you link them to suppliers of those commodities , you too will smile in cash. or what do you think?

hope you can look unto my suggestion.
you can always get to me through my phone number on my signature .
14 Jun
regard

Thanks for your recommendation . Though I have been into agriculture and Agriculture machineries for a while and sometimes not as easy as protrayed.
This is another way for us to diversify , Iam involved in a lot transactions legitimate ones.
I have sourced for some Nigerian exporters about farm produce but theexperience wasn't great. Also have some clients from East Africa and Ghana etc .
I am open to your suggestions . Send me email on (souther 2323@gmail.com)
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by iamord(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
U will need to pull up more to prove your credibility.
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by kinethic: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2015
iamord:
U will need to pull up more to prove your credibility.

Yes ! I know and thanks.
We always give clients opportunity for SAMPLE ORDERS first then they can decide .
Some even come to China to meet us and or decide to deal with us without being present.

We also provide invitation letter to serious buyers to China . But under some agreement .
I have had some special cases where you provide invitation letters they won't buy or never contact you again.
So we provide some under a special agreement .
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by eurogee: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Hi, thanks for ur write ups. what does the special agreement you are talking about entail, cuz I'm in need of invitation letter to hong Kong?
Re: Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China by kinethic: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2016
eurogee:
Hi, thanks for ur write ups. what does the special agreement you are talking about entail, cuz I'm in need of invitation letter to hong Kong?

The agreement should be based on the client to purchase or order goods by us . The invitations are strictly based on business alone.

(1) (Reply)

Plus Size Bras And Unisex Underwear In Calabar / D'vent Bridals Hand Fan / How To Send Bulk Sms Free From Internet To Mobile In Nigeria. MTN, GLO, ETISALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.