Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) (31219 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio / 2face Idibia’s Honorary Degree Conferment At Igbinedion University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by folabayo1(f): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Wizkid shud please drop a hit song to help his career in d industry.
I guess he's wating for airforce1 grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. No hating
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
And here I was thinking that dy/dx was the best thing to happen to anyone
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by valinda(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
idiot
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
sad sad

your signature grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Segadem(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
valmunich:
so people get honoured these days for singing stuffs like... *your bom-bom bigger than bombay...*

isorrai! angry
certificate with certifiable character.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by richidinho(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
**yawns**

Cyprus?

M Still sleeping shaa
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by holluwai(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Wizy wizy loke loke!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Paschal001: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Selfless service ko... . Mtchew
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Tval(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
zendy:
He could have dressed better, unless he was also performing at the event........
He just arrived, he went straight to the University after he was picked from the airport.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Emelcee: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
This is how foreign Universities do, when they are looking for African students... It is part of ADVERTICING

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by abiambo(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Haterz alert!!!!!!!!
valmunich:
so people get honoured these days for singing stuffs like... *your bom-bom bigger than bombay...*

isorrai! angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
kuroben4real:
My nephew is schooling there
Eeyah!,sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Emenahagos02(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
And that's the same guy that sang " In my bed" I was waitn to hear sumfim meaningful. I concluded that he must be a gay, imagine him making out with all those Men he was calling, even Tinubu grin, cyprus has to change that award to sumfin suitable for him, maybe one container of Gold circle.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Kingsboy96(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Wizzy baby loke loke,gat'em haters hang on wire.It really serves him right.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by fromnigeria(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Jaiye Jaiye Contribution... He couldn't even Suit himself atleast to receive an award.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Moz22: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
kuroben4real:
who ask u?
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
dondemex:
I catch you, grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by toprealman: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
THIS ONE NA REALLY KID. HIS DRESS SENSE NO BE HERE GIVING THE OCCASION.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by whitestar01(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Demeritted award , rubbish .
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Emodeee: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
kuroben4real:

Who ask u?

Na ur type go say " dangote is my daddy's friend, he comes to our house often"

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by toprealman: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
folabayo1:
Wizkid shud please drop a hit song to help his career in d industry.
I guess he's wating for airforce1 grin
WHO BE THIS AIRFORCE1 SEF?
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by ogoigbe(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
I Don't like that boy,he's not teaching our younger generation a good example.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
BigHomieDrey:
I'm sure he's in a closed hall not an open environment so what's up with the shades? all he needs is a tambourine and a walking stick for him to complete the beggar look.

i swear, you just said my mind.

This guy is just local. Well, dat's the most of them do.

Wearing shade under the roof.
Smh for them
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by harry509: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Guruscrew:
Pop singer, Wizkid has been honoured with an award for his selfless contribution to the Nigerian music industry as well as taking his music to the world.

Billed to perform to students of the University, the Jaiye Jaiye singer was all smiles as he was honoured by the student and management of the school.

Spotting a dark attire with a hood, Wizkid accepted his award and thanked staff and students of the university.

In his words, 'Thank you Cyprus International University for the love. Thanks to the Staff of CIU and the entire students that waited at the airport to show me love! Tomorrow we go all the way up!! Blessings nd love!! '

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/05/wizkid-gets-honoured-at-cyprus-international-university-photos/
congrat 2 wizkid, GOD work n a way dat no man udastnd on earth. God pls bless my husling AMEN.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by seankay(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
BigHomieDrey:
I'm sure he's in a closed hall not an open environment so what's up with the shades? all he needs is a tambourine and a walking stick for him to complete the beggar look. Congrats anyway.
Wicked! grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by popweezy(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Emelcee:
This is how foreign Universities do, when they are looking for African students... It is part of ADVERTICING
ldkm..u're nt seriouz grin
Emelcee:
ldkm..u're nt seriouz
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by player007(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Pop singer, Wizkid has been honoured with an
award for his selfless contribution to the Nigerian
music industry as well as taking his music to the
world.
Honored with what exactly? A doctorate degree in Music or what? How much exactly has his music affected his immediate community not to talk of Cyprus lohun lohun.
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Haters keep on working hard,cus I know its your talent also. Worry not cux I'm sure one day hating will make them honor u. Make una no go find work do
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
toprealman:
WHO BE THIS AIRFORCE1 SEF?

A Super Star cool
Re: Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) by Williamso(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Dude should/could have worn a suit, or at least a blazer... This kind of dressing sef undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Gandoki, Basketmouth And Klint De Drunk / Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.