Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? (447 Views)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by Holatunde007(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2015
I notice majority of we males, hate going to night vigils........ Or someone waking you up in the middle of the night
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by valmunich(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
I don't take it lightly with anything that stands to obstruct my night rest. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by buzquet(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Na bcaz thr is no moni involved.
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by chybykee(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Night Vigil lipsrsealed

What's that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by elantraceey(f): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Sleep
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by toyeoye(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2015
The last vigil I went to took place on an open field when one big "man of God" was around, every where was filled and we were all standing. it rained so hard that night and I was dripping wet and shivering . Others were too busy praying hard and the man of God, who was conveniently under cover, was pronouncing it was the showers of blessings. it was horrible I tell you. I fell sick sharply and vowed never to go to or need to be at another vigil again in my life. Since then if I hear vigil, I will just.... I won't even hear sef
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by toyeoye(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Male Hate Night Vigil? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Sleep is powerful.

Sometimes we don't want to stress ourselves for God. While it is sad to hear but it is understandable.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Campolo Comes Out Of Closet In Support Of Full Acceptance Of Homosexuality / Is It Blasphemy For A Christian To Say He Is The Word Of God? / How To Earn N85,000 To N340,000 & Above In Two Weeks & A Month, Powered By Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.