Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee (4993 Views)

Delay In June Allowee???? / Nysc:Your Allowee Savings In Dollar (A15) / Batch B 2014 Corp Members How Much Do You Save From Your Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Do you know you can invest just a token amount of less than $20 and start living the life of your own with hardwork and commitment. Kindly mail makenairainfo@gmail.com for more information

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Hope it's not one of those networking crap?
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by pandj(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com . pls if its network marketing online biz don't send anything to my box thanks
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2015
pandj:
Bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com . pls if its network marketing online biz don't send anything to my box thanks
Funny you, it is not network marketing. Check your mailbox
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Ernestblack(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Chinedunest@gmail.com...
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Ernestblack(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
emeka810@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by kunlesufyan(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Kunlesufyan@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by kunlesufyan(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2015
I just hope its not referrals sha
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by oche123: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Oche4realz@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2015
kunlesufyan:
I just hope its not referrals sha
Check your mail.
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Seconsol92(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
onehkingsleydike@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by ehis010(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
ehis.fly@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sheyman4phy@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by davolas(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
davolas2003.david@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by richybanky(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Laspo2nd@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by efembaba(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
efem200@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Pillarofpillar(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmaosy2013@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by tellasola(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tella.sola@yahoo.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Naziff(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2015
bellnas09@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by youngsahito(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Sahed2reign@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by philoo(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
kennethezenwo@googlemail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Ademat7(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Those that have receive msg in their email should pls explain the summary of what its all about
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by mokei(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2015
ukahip@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Chinwikeo: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Chinwikeigwe@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
segunalagbe@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by kasmicheal: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinomicheals@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by kelebobs(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
enairaprof:
Corper Wee ooooo!
Waaaaoooooo!
I am a fellow youth corps member serving in Ogun state. I'm a 2015 Batch A Stream 1 corps member. I was posted to one of the supposedly dreadliest local government in Ogun State - Ogun waterside. The truth is that Ogun Waterside is not as bad as what we were made to believe by fellow corps members on Camp. The people are hospitable and corpers are highly respected. Just that No light, No Bank and even No ATM...but of course generator can be bought and Bank and ATM are not a matter of death and life as there is a microfinance bank one can patronise for the time being.
Now to business, after considering my PPA (St Kizito School in Iwopin) and the good available time I will have, I opted for an online business which will still make me connected to the larger world. This online business was introduced to me by a senior friend and I'm happy with it. It does not matter where you are posted, you can make money from it...as long as you have good internet in your area. Here in Ogun Waterside, we have Glo, MTN and Airtel...No Etisalat. So if you are interested in this business just send your mail to makenairainfo@gmail.com or drop your email address here but those who send mails will be attended to first.
Corper Wee ooo!
When I say SAED, you say Corps members creating wealth.
SAED!!!
Corps members creating wealth.
God bless you and me.
kelebobs32@gmail.com
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ademat7:
Those that have receive msg in their email should pls explain the summary of what its all about
Are you scared of taking risk? What will it cost you to send your email address instead of waiting for others. You are likely not going to be good for the business.
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
I appreciate all who have shown interest in the business. I also want to use this medium to inform those who are looking for a worthwhile business without wanting to pay a dime not to bother sending their email addresses.....NOTE, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE FREE so get your mind prepare before sending your email. ONLY SERIOUS-MINDED CORPERS NEEDED!
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by Ademat7(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
enairaprof:

Are you scared of taking risk? What will it cost you to send your email address instead of waiting for others. You are likely not going to be good for the business.
dnt u knw pple gather email add on nairaland for marketing purpose? U must b a learner here
Re: Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee by nneka001: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ifeanyiokafor00@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of NYSC Girls Fighting Hard. / Life At Nysc Camp Kubwa,abuja / Printing Your Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.