Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils (715 Views)

Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party / Olamide And Saidi Balogun Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by Teeboy22(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Nollywood actor Saidi Balogun who was recently
cheated by Alaba movie pirates has come after the
immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan over
his soft approach to piracy. According to him, GEJ treated Nollywood celebrities
like school kids instead of focusing on ending
piracy. Hear him; “There was a time I produced a movie, and it was
pirated within days; it’s like the pirates have their
own copies. We’re still looking for who leaked it,
but we don’t know yet. I lost over N15m on that
project. However, I’m still motivated to do more
because it’s my dream. Soon, change will come to this country. The last
government was hosting us (Nollywood) as if they
were hosting birthday parties for kids and school
children. For one day, they never thought of it to beg
senators and the House of Representatives to pass
appropriate laws on piracy. I am seizing this
opportunity to beg the new Senators and House of
Representatives members who are in the committee
in charge of culture to please pass relevant bills on entertainment. That is what they are elected to do, not to be
shouting and jumping fence like they did the other
time.

1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by Aminat508(f): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Lolz saidi grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by omokoladele(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Fear not......change has come to stay!
Re: Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by confistified(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Good for him nd dem nollywood..... sheyb dey where still supporting dat clueless man...... if not for piracy sef who go dey buy dier movies undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by Teeboy22(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz saidi grin
No mind....he wants that Political Money too grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Says Jonathan Treated Nollywood Like Primary School Pupils by agarawu23(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
na him sabi jare

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Work With Wizkid -skales / Disgraceful: Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing Again / Charlie Boy Rallies Support For Ailing Musician, Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.