Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon (1612 Views)

Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka / Davido Shows Off New $70k Customized Neck Piece / Kylie Jenner Buys Her Bff $70k Bentley For 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by charly4lyf(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
We all know Caitlyn Jenner had a facial feminization surgery ..But the 65-year-old’s new face came with a heavy price tag, one estimated to be in the realm of $70,000.
Plastic surgeon Dr David Alessi who is based in Los Angeles, performs nearly a dozen similar surgeries each year, which softens certain characteristically male features and adding a few feminine touches.
Alessi told Page six of the Nwe York Times that he believes Bruce underwent six procedures to get Caitlyn’s face.
Among the surgeries he claims that the former decathlete underwent Rhinoplasty, which runs anywhere between $9k to $15k.Then a facial rejuvenation surgery that often costs in the neighbourhood of $25,000

Alessi also think that Caitlyn has had a brow lift (around $12k), cheek implants ($6K-$8K), Adam’s apple shave ($6K-$10K), and Botox ($800).
The total amount the surgeon estimates the cost of all the procedures is around $70,000.
In addition, most patients who undergo similar procedures get yearly touch ups and tweaks, to maintain their appearance – and Alessi thinks Caitlyn will be no different.
He also believes that Caitlyn will want other procedures down the road, including liposuction to have a more hourglass shape.

http://9javibes.com/foreign-gist/it-took-caitlyn-jenner-6-surgeries-and-70k-to-get-new-look-surgeon/

cc @lalasticlala

Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by caxim04(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Come ooooo.
Wey him JT go be nah. Dem go commot am ?

God forbid, me wey due blip person dem go come dey shook me. Tufiakwa!!

Reverse osmosis. Eewo orisa!
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by Babe2sure(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
After going through all this long,complex and expensive procedures, hope he will not feel mismatched with his body?

Off course, in anything we do,"there's always a price tag"
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by eyeview: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its so painfult to think that there are many people in the US and all over the world who are dying because of a little money to perform a life saving surgery.
I wonder how many surgeries that amount would have done to save lives and its being blown here on demon influenced vanity.
Sad

5 Likes

Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
i never liked ds Brucina
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by seankafor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
caxim04:
Come ooooo.
Wey him JT go be nah. Dem go commot am ?

God forbid, me wey due blip person dem go come dey shook me. Tufiakwa!!

Reverse osmosis. Eewo orisa!
ever herared of shemales? Thats how they came about.
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na wao. The price tag of insanity.

Whatever sails his ship jare.
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by SplendidE(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
DIS MAN IS A BIG FOOL SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX,PLS GUYX APPRECIATE URSELVES DNT EVA WISH 2 BE A GIRL
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by boujaye: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
SplendidE:
DIS MAN IS A BIG FOOL SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX,PLS GUYX APPRECIATE URSELVES DNT EVA WISH 2 BE A GIRL

he is already written off. fool!
Re: It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
He'll be the recipient of the D for a change. Poor kids tho', having to refer to dad as mom has gotta be so tumultuous.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Yvonne Nelson Stuns In Black For A New Movie Premier / Fela Anikulapo’s Grandchild, Rolari Kuti Weds Australian Boo! / I Keep telling people I am not reekado banks ooo :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.