Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Konga Driver Was Lured By Criminals Posing As Customers In Uniport. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Konga Driver Was Lured By Criminals Posing As Customers In Uniport. (463 Views)

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Driver Was Lured By Criminals Posing As Customers In Uniport. by sambas: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
I woke to the chilling news that a
konga delivery van was robbed on
campus. The driver was lured by
criminals posing as customers,
they bought goods above
N700,000 using pay on delivery.
The driver met them at Senate
building from where they asked
him to take the items to their
house at staff quarters, on getting
to the lecturers quarters close to
the clinic, the driver was robbed
at gun point, beaten and tied up,
they made away with the items
they ordered. Its sad university of
port Harcourt does not have CCTV
camera to help with campus
security, the konga guys sef
should not be sending drivers out
without security and I hope this
doesn't affect me and you as
konga may stop campus delivery
Re: Konga Driver Was Lured By Criminals Posing As Customers In Uniport. by Merlissa(f): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Eyah.....

So Sad
Re: Konga Driver Was Lured By Criminals Posing As Customers In Uniport. by Sleekydee(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
haaaaaa now konga would cancel the "Pay on Delivery" options, humans re so cruel minded.

(1) (Reply)

New Waec Smart Card. Is It Issued To Those Taking G.c.e? / 99-year-old Granny Graduates From College (photos) / Admission Into Kwara Poly (hnd Ft&pt) Forms Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.