Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lovely 2bed & 3bed Reasonable Prices From 270k & 500k A Year Deals Mainland !!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely 2bed & 3bed Reasonable Prices From 270k & 500k A Year Deals Mainland !!! (491 Views)

I Have 2bed, 3bed ,aroom Self, Mini Flat ,duplex, For Rent At Obawole Ogba / I Have 2bed, 3bed ,aroom Self, Mini Flat For Rent On Good,price,call08055536175 / 2bed 3bed Mini Flat Aroomself Duplex At Leeki Is For Rent Contact 08055536175 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely 2bed & 3bed Reasonable Prices From 270k & 500k A Year Deals Mainland !!! by Nairarealman: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fantastic 2bed @ Alagbole - Ojodu Berger - 270k a year deal total package 360k

A must see 2bed all tiles with huge bed sizes and wardrobe all rooms with toilets and bath too water running with parking space the kitchen size is comfortable and the enviroment is calm and peaceful a must see apartment.. Rent p/a is 270k a year deal total package is 360k

Executive R/sc @ Unilag road, Akoka / Yaba - 250k a year deal a must see

R/sc with modern facilities all brand new all executive with tiles running shower 24.7, car park, huge room sizes good size of kitchen even the toilet and bath few people in the compound not a crowded building with cross ventilation peaceful enviroment etc - total package is 350k rent pa is 25ok

Lovely 2bed @ Ladipo Kasumu str. Ikeja close to Fela house - 400k a year deal (Yoruba client

2bed apartment is lovely alot of people that checked it out liked it but the landlady insisted on a Yoruba client is so annonying but rules are rules am just an estate agent but you will like the size, the neatness of the compund the sizes of the room though is a 1t 1b apartment and is close to everywhere. Rent is 400k pa agreement and commission isn based on 2years rent so is 80k / 80k total package is 560k

Fantastic 2bed @ Dopemu roundabout 2people in compound all rooms ensuite POP - 300K A YEAR DEAL

2BED apartment @ Dopemu roundabout beats the traffic closer to connect just 2 people in the compound with all flats with POP, all rooms ensuite with toilets and bath running water 24.7 etc A fantastic flat a must see and rent is good 300k a year deal plus 120k A/C for 2years call me for details

Lovely 2bed @ Ajasa str. off Seriki Aro - IKEJA - 500k a year deal

A comfortable apartment in a block of few flats and parking space plus water toilets huge room sizes etc a must see call me for more details but a flat with modern facilities ...

R/SC @ Balogun str. via Alade police station - 150k x2

R/sc BQ is a developer project few years old with solid structure and cross ventilation all modern facilities available and is close to Yaba and Palmgrove B/stop close to Morrocco, Fola Agoro etc tiles, running water steady light etc call me for details - 150k x 2

2bed @ Ogunmokun Str. Onipan 1t 1b upstairs & downstairs for a year deal - 350k a year deal

2bed is neat comfortable with toilets and water a must see the price is good call me for more details ... 350k a year deal

3bed @ Palmgrove 3mins to Ikorodu Rd. Palmgrove B/stop UPSTAIRS - 450K year deal

TEL - 08161596856

(1) (Reply)

To Let Very Lovely Mini Flat With 2t/2bt Up Stairs At Magod Phase 2 For 450k P/A / Plot Of 489.5sqms At Ogombo Village / Secured Estate With Geniue Document Selling At An Amazing Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.