Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Answer This At A Go - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Answer This At A Go (1094 Views)

Brain Teaser: First To Answer This Has The Highest IQ In Nigeria / Puzzles Planet Is Back! If You Think You Are Smart, Answer This / Only Genius Can Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This At A Go by crixlight2(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls no cheating and answer it at a go

Click like if you think you gt it right

1 Like

Re: Answer This At A Go by cao(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
None of the above. Her right hand holds a torch, her left hand holds a tablet.
Re: Answer This At A Go by crixlight2(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
cao:
None of the above. Her right hand holds a torch, her left hand holds a tablet.
what type of torch, torch wey dey use battery? grin grin
Re: Answer This At A Go by cao(f): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixlight2:
what type of torch, torch wey dey use battery? grin grin
Well according to Wikipedia, it is powered by a power plant, so it does use a battery.
A power plant was installed on the island to light the torch and for other electrical needs.
Re: Answer This At A Go by crixlight2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
cao:

Well according to Wikipedia, it is powered by a power plant, so it does use a battery.
you are my major problem for this nairaland
Re: Answer This At A Go by cao(f): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixlight2:
you are my major problem for this nairaland
Glad to be of service. cool
Re: Answer This At A Go by crixlight2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
cao:

Glad to be of service. cool
so u be female?. Why is it that ladies always be my problem embarassed embarassed
Re: Answer This At A Go by cao(f): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixlight2:
so u be female?. Why is it that ladies always be my problem embarassed embarassed
You asked a question, I gave you the correct answer. You asked another question, I gave you the correct answer. You complained, I smiled & gave my gratitude. Ladies, might not be your problem...
Re: Answer This At A Go by crixlight2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
cao:

You asked a question, I gave you the correct answer. You asked another question, I gave you the correct answer. You complained, I smiled & gave my gratitude. Ladies, might not be your problem...
okay mam, but you can't understand

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha / New Arrival From USA Almost New Dell Corei5 @ Affordable Price.... / Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pc Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.