Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Business You Can Start With N10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business You Can Start With N10,000 (627 Views)

N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / Why We Should Reject The N10,000 Withdrawal Limit / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Start With N10,000 by forever88(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
My opportunity is pretty simple but life changing...

This opportunity has been there for over 45yrs....

Tested and proven....

It will only cost you just 10k to start...

Its is get rich but not get rich quick.....

I am earning already as a consultant, a distributor/reseller and a user

Its Oriflame cosmetics.

A brief about us;

Oriflame is a Global Leader in Skin Care, Hair Care, natural Cosmetics & Make-ups, fragrances etc selling Direct.

Oriflame is an over 47 years old company from Sweden, doing same business in 61 countries before Nigeria. Our country is 62nd nation added to the global map of Oriflame. Oriflame started operations in Nigeria on 2nd Oct 2014 and clocked highest sales in first month, globally.

Oriflame products are least in chemicals, more on natural side and contains ingredients like extracts from Flowers, Fruits and herbs

Its simple to earn in Oriflame business by becoming a consultant and/or a distributor/reseller

call or WhatsApp me to learn more and to be part of this opportunity.

Re: A Business You Can Start With N10,000 by forever88(f): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
pictures of products you dont want to miss

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Penile Size Naturally Without Any Drug Suppliment / Luda Kitchen South Africa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.