Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl (5664 Views)

Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / Tiwa Savage Attends DR Sid's Wife 'simi Osomo' Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by HoneySuckle(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's official! Dr Sid and wife, Simi
Osomo welcomed a baby girl
last week. Simi released the
Instagram photos today.
Beautiful, isn't she?

Source: http://xpressafrica..com/2015/06/first-photos-of-dr-sid-simi-osomos-baby.html?m=1

cc Ishilove Ijebabe Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by temifisayo(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
awww
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Seen

Congrats to them
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Diffdeef(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by vizkiz: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
shhit! I think its time to have my own baby! embarassed

Prettythicksme, bring that ass over here! angry
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by mizjules(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
AwWw cute baby! I love their height combo! Just like I n my **** cool
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
vizkiz:

Cc: Stephenqueen grin
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Upnepaa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
A boy or girl
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
vizkiz:

cheesy here is d ass baby kiss
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

Cc: Stephenqueen grin
u don start ur stalking again ba btw wetin u find come dis thread? cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
u don start ur stalking again ba btw wetin u find come dis thread? cheesy
I dey find pikin na grin
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Tashaamania(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beautiful cheesy

Nmeri17, come let's make our babies kiss
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

I dey find pikin na grin
hahahahaha and have u see any baby mama so far? cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Young03(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
my gf is pregnant soon I will become a dad
congrats to me cus e no easy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha and have u see any baby mama so far? cheesy
I no dey Fück outside of marriage undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

I no dey Fück outside of marriage undecided
hmmm den y are u looking for pikin here? cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm den y are u looking for pikin here? cheesy
Mumu ni e sha undecided Can't you see that Dr. SiD is married to that babe and they have a child grin
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

Mumu ni e sha undecided Can't you see that Dr. SiD is married to that babe and they have a child grin
Go born ur own,stop stalkin me cheesy cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Go born ur own,stop stalkin me cheesy cheesy
I quoted Viz.Kiz and you started quoting me, who dey stalk who? undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

I quoted Viz.Kiz and you started quoting me, who dey stalk who? undecided
Why u called stephen,tell me five good reasons? cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why u called stephen,tell me five good reasons? cheesy
1) He is my friend

2) I have not seen him since

3) I want him to see this thread

4) He is a fan of Dr. SiD

5) He said I should Cc Him whenever I see a potential Front page thread

undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

1) He is my friend

Now write ten reasons why u mentioned stephen through vizkiz comment dat has my moniker in it. undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Now write ten reasons why u mentioned stephen through vizkiz comment dat has my moniker in it. undecided
I should leave what i'm doing and explain why I quoted somebody to you? undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy here is d ass baby kiss

undecided undecided undecided undecided smh. ashewo
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
searching4lovee:

undecided undecided undecided undecided smh. ashewo
how is dat ur bis? undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
how is dat ur bis? undecided

u better mind ur speech this evening before i finish you? i am not joking here o angry
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

I should leave what i'm doing and explain why I quoted somebody to you? undecided
undecided cheesy na u knw!!
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
searching4lovee:

u better mind ur speech this evening before i finish you? i am not joking here o angry
he b like say u dey mad?u quoted me first!!now dat i have noticed u,can u just swerve and keep swerving? undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

1) He is my friend

Bobo you get time o cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
he b like say u dey mad?u quoted me first!!now dat i have noticed u,can u just swerve and keep swerving? undecided

abi werey leleyi ni angry na thunder go fire ur lineage. cheap hooker undecided
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Bobo you get time o cheesy
No mind that mumu woman grin
Re: First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl by KingTom(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided cheesy na u knw!!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Children Smooching At A Party / Odd Celebrity Couples / Childhood Photos Of Music Superstars, P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.