Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo (2896 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Valentine Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by farano(f): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well I think I love the hairstyle..

https://instagram.com/rukkysanda/

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Escalze(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
And this is news?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by ammyluv2002(f): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
And?
So?
Then?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Onemansquad(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Escalze:
And this is news?

SMH
grin grin dis thread might make fp dnt underestimate it oo
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Naavah(f): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sheey news leleyi bayi?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Escalze(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Onemansquad:

well nothing is impossible on NL these days
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
mmm-hmm

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by mumu9gerian: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
am i on frontpage,but op wetin concern us
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
d hairstyle is kul kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by youngberry001(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2015
cover one eye becomes news""" cry
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by youngberry001(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:
d hairstyle is kul kiss
wat of her mouth style.....?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by sinaj(f): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2015
youngberry001:
wat of her mouth style.....?
perfect kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by youngberry001(m): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2015
sinaj:

perfect kiss
uhm now u gat 10/10 so clap for ya sef grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Yustash001(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Na selfie swagg..
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by mesoade(m): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Even if na her puvsy she cover, e concern me
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Onemansquad:

Because farano created it shikena.
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2015
I luv d weavon. It's biuriful n it fits her so well
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
:DOMG.....LDTMB oooo cheesy cheesy(cnt help but gnash ma yellow teeth nii ooo)......iv said it b4 n amma keep sayin it,NL's still d best forum eva....jeeezzz cheesy cheesy cheesy......dix comments jex made ma chilly sat. mowin I swear!!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by 3ace(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Escalze:
And this is news?

SMH
ammyluv2002:
And?
So?
Then?
Naavah:
Sheey news leleyi bayi?
youngberry001:
cover one eye becomes news""" cry
Una don forget say she be celebrity ni? Even if she poo, it must be reported.
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by IceSplash(f): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2015
The hairstyle looks good on her
Re: Rukky Sanda Intentionally Covers One Of Her Eyes In New Photo by piicity(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why is it that farano<my gf> likes anything that deals with eye

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy At The Beach (cartoon Version) / See How Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Black Azz On Stage ( Photos) / Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.