Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Google “find My Phone” Recover Your Stolen Phone Using Google - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google “find My Phone” Recover Your Stolen Phone Using Google (358 Views)

How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Phone In 24 Hours Without Spending A Dime / Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google “find My Phone” Recover Your Stolen Phone Using Google by Dani4tech(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
[img]http://www.guruslodge.com/attachments/google-find-my-phone-jpg.30238/[/img]
Google has released a new feature to search for your lost phone or tablet.
"We've all been there — you've searched under your car seat, tossed around the sofa cushions and you still can't find your phone," Google said in a message on Google+. "If you know where your computer is, you can now ask Google to find your Android phone from your desktop."
Users will first need to install the latest version of the Google app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox&hl=en on their Android device. Once you've logged into your account, you can simply search "find my phone" in a browser using Google.com.
A map is then displayed with the location of the phone. You can also prompt Google to ring the phone in case it happens to be nearby.
The search company continues to offer Android Device Manager -- an app for locating the device, changing the screen lock PIN and erasing all data on the phone.
Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

In App Purchase Error Need Help / Bold 6 For Sale In Calabar / Method To Install Google Play Store On Blackberry Z10 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.