Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... (2356 Views)

Photo Of A Day, I Can't Stop Laughing / Very Funny Can't Stop Laughing (photo) / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by bashydemy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pastor: if you are worshiping with us for the first time in this church, The New life Church. You are so special to us. The whole church will like to know your name.
New comer: I'm Dele Ogbeche.
(church...shouts and cheers)
Pastor: Halleluyah!
Church: Amen.
Pastor: Mr Dele Ogbeche, do you have any prayer request you want the church to pray for you ?
Ogbeche: Yes sir. The church should help me pray that God should promote my business in this church more than how he promoted it in my former church.
Church: AAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN
Pastor: Church, I will want you to use the whole of your strength to pray this prayer for him That Oh Lord, promote this Mr Ogbeche's business in this church (speaks in tongues... masokokokokole sebede) Thus saith the Lord, Listen, that your business shall sell in this church more than where you are coming from in thousand/million folds.
Church/Ogbeche: AAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
MMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN.
Pastor: Mr Ogbeche, open your eyes.You left your former CHURCH because the business was not selling very well abi?
Ogbeche: Yes sir. Actually, my business was selling at first because they were buying the casket they use to bury members from me. As the church members started dying small small so my business was growing because they were all buying their casket from me. I learned a trade in making casket. But after some time, there was a deliverance service and members started living long, which affected my business. That's why I had to leave the church to search for a greener pasture.
Pastor: Mr Ogbeche, abi ko fe da fun yin ni? Ori e
buru ni? Please stand up. Church, you will pray, Oh Lord destroy Mr Ogbeche's life and business permanently if he refuse to leave this church immediately...
Church: IN JESUSSSSSSSSS NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
FATHERRRRRRRRRR.......kokokokolelelelelelesokokomasererere (everybody started speaking in tougues)
Pastor: (looks at him as he runs out of the church) OLORI BURUKU! E ma gba wa ke?! Oluwa ya wa ya ibi o! Jeesu! (sorry, the Pastor is a Yoruba man.....lol

3 Likes

Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by flashychoicy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ftc can't stop laughing
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by Geoffrey120: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
guy u try at least for d first time av seen a joke dt actually made me laff guy u try at least for d first time av seen a joke dt actually made me laff guy u try at least for d first time av seen a joke dt actually made me laff
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by Karleb(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can't stop laughing angry, and I don't know why! undecided
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by feelcollins: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy..I can't stop laughing.. lloooolllzz
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by kingjosephat(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
OMG! Lmao
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by Moarek5k: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by taymey(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures[i][/i], Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1ATJszb

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp[b][/b]
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by 15thMonica: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
now I call this a joke.... grin
Re: So Funny Can't Stop Laughing Myself... by redgem(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Guy ! / Breaking News Psquare Just Broke Up! Source / Nollywood Set To Produce Its Own Hollywood Action Movie "Avengers" (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.