Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G (1099 Views)

Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? / Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club By Trinity Gardens / Lands For Sales @lekki Axis Pwan Homes Ltd 08033071054,08170167408 Adaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G by ekperenwosu: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
BUY 5 PLOTS GET I PLOT FREE- PWAN HOMES PROPERTY ACCESS CLUB ESTATE BY TRINITY GARDENS IBEJU-LEKKI.
Cheapest Genuine Lands
Buy 5 plots and get one plot free! Yes it’s real. The land is very dry and sandy. No omonile issues. Price: N450,000/plot. Offer closes very soon.
There is no doubt that Ibeju-lekki has the Highest rate of land value appreciation all over the country. One compelling reason that makes an investment in this estate a gilt-edge, high return & cash backed guaranteed investment is its proximity to 7 mega Govt projects. This was even confirmed by Governor Fashola and Dangote.
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone. 2- New International Airport. 3- Deep sea port. 4- Pan African University. 5- Dangote Refinery. 6- Indutrial Park. 7-Several Multinationals and Gated estates. It has been published in the national dailies e.g Punch, April 28, 2014 that there is a 900% increase in land value due to the ongoing projects and that Ibeju- Lekki is a hot zone for real estate investment due to the ongoing/future mega government projects.
Welcome to PWAN HOMES PROPERTY ACCESS CLUB ESTATE (PHPAC) estate a lovely estate located in Eleranigbe about 15 mins from Eleko junction. Due to its proximity to the free trade zone and new international airport, its a solid investment you should invest for yourself and your children

The estate is being developed by PWAN Homes, a solid company in Sangotedo. There are free inspections Mon -Friday. Pls come for inspection to see for yourself. We have about 9 air-conditioned sleek SUV/jeeps that will take you comfortably for insection

All our lands are genuine. We are working assiduously with Lagos State Government an the relevant families to get the gazette out as soon as possible and we are currently at an appreciable step. The excision application file no is KL/10343. You can confirm at Alahusa.
We have comfortable air-conditioned Jeeps that can convey you for free inspection to verify the land if you are in Lagos. We also have documents that can be verified at Land Registry, Alahusa.

THIS IS A GOLDEN PURCHASE/INVESTMENT THAT WILL RISE PHENOMENALLY!!!

For enquiries and inspection pls call SUNNY 09098808245, 08025019932

(1) (Reply)

Sapphire Estate / Discount SALE: 3 Bedroom Terrace & 1 Room Bq At Karmo New Layout,Abuja N45M / Shop For Sale At Oja Oba Market Lagos For 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.