Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (4360 Views)

Bella Oil And Gas Services Limited / Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc / Admin Officers Needed At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by Adele200(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Citreel Global Consult is Group of Companies that has grown through a combination of entrepreneurial leadership, courage and vision and has come a long way since its incorporation. We work round the clock to be one of the leading business houses in Nigeria.
As a recent development, Citreel Oil and Gas Services has strengthened its position in Procurement and Sourcing by entering into a strategic alliance, an international sourcing and purchasing company offering a wide range of purchasing solutions globally.

We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Admin Officer

Responsibilities

-To provide HR support to the organisation, in liaison with the Director of operation, Finance and the Human Resource.
-Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
-Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
-Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
-Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Co-ordinate all papers including drafting the agenda and ensuring that all papers are prepared on schedule, and conform to the highest standards
-Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
-Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
-To operate manual and computerised office systems such as filing papers and maintaining databases.
-Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
-Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
-To assist with the organisation of conferences, seminars and other events in line with the company's codes of conduct.

Qualifications and Requirements

-A degree in Administration or any related course.
-Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
-Demonstrated high computer literacy: particularly with programmes in Microsoft Office/cloud computing.
-1-3 years working experience.
-Proven experience working in an administration or operational role.
-Understanding of and ability to work with policies and procedures of an organization.

Method of application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should:

Click here- http://www.jobsdraft..com/2015/06/graduate-admin-officer-job-vacancy-at_5.html

Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2015.
Re: Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by sead(f): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
The email address given is not correct cos it keeps bouncing my mail back...pls I am interested
Re: Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by PalmTree(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
FRAUD!!!
What kind of company/group doesn't have a corporate address?
Re: Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by Adele200(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2015
PalmTree:
FRAUD!!!

What kind of company/group doesn't have a corporate address?
Please, I don't post scam jobs
Re: Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by Adele200(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
sead:
The email address given is not correct cos it keeps bouncing my mail back...pls I am interested

It works: oilandgasservices@citreelglobalconsult.com
Re: Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services by PalmTree(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Adele200:

Please, I don't post scam jobs

I didn't call you a fraud, but that company has scam written all over it. Check for their contact on their website and all you get is an email address. No serious company not to talk of an oil firm wouldn't have a physical address. Perhaps a more extensive background check on subsequent job postings will do us all some good.

Best Regards

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / How To Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria Pls Share Your Experience / Arthur Jarvis University Invitation For Interview Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.