Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Do You Think About Hosting A Startup Grind In Kaduna? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Do You Think About Hosting A Startup Grind In Kaduna? (382 Views)

500gb External Hard Drive in Kaduna North / ALERT! #Inyene Will Grind Nigeria To A Halt On November 20! (Photo) / Paykobo.com Launches Data Scratch Cards. Get FREE Startup Pack For Resellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Hosting A Startup Grind In Kaduna? by sigoje: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hey guys, cheesy
Wouldn't it be nice to do meetups in Kaduna? Here developers and aspiring IT entrepreneurs and angel investors can network with the goal of starting tech businesses right here in Kaduna. I realised how important this when I started work on an localised e-commerce platform. It is difficult to find help and I think we can change that!

So I want to bring Startup Grind to KD. It's work in progress. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL HERE OR SEND ME AN EMAIL to gojesamaila@gmail.com. I will update you when we are ready to go or on any other thing you may need to know

Thanks
Re: What Do You Think About Hosting A Startup Grind In Kaduna? by mubitechnology: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
That will be nice to have a tech start up here in kaduna

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Simcard With 2gb And 4gb Data For Sale In Apata ,ibadan / Get The Best Deals On TV Sales / The Innjoo One(more Than Smartphone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.