Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? (647 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? by LEGSTRONG(m): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Please Does Anyone know how to Recharge the single phase CASHPOWER meters? My meter was changed from the very rugged old pre-paid meter type to this fake-looking Cashpower electrical meters very recently by PHCN i think. They took away the former ones and left me with electrical units of 150 when i had over 300 units in my former Meter. Till date no one has said anything about that Meter. #Bringbackmymeter
I have since gone to purchase Electrical units but when i Load it in the meter it simply disapears and returns to the previous value and does not top up.

I am very desperate as my Electrical unit is down to 2.0...........Please help anyone

Re: CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? by chekasforchekas: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry
Re: CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? by Escalze(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2015
undecided
Re: CASHPOWER METERS Distributed By "PHCN" Seems Faulty....is This Your Experience?? by LEGSTRONG(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sorted..........

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of PMB And Fashola / Pictures Of The Day! / SALIENT Call To All: Is The World Ending.?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.