Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges (1730 Views)

We buy cars wit bad engine/gear.Nisan,Toyota,Honda,infiniti,mecedes,bmw,ford. / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Auto Sales From USA And Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Good day every one here, My name is Chiamake, a Nigerian, now based here in Los Angeles, USA

I help people buy, ship and confirm the prices of cars

Do you need a New, Used or Salvage cars?

I can help you get the car here at a very cheap price from US and Canada

You don't need to spend those huge amount you spend in shipping your cars down to naija

I can help you get a good shipping deal, i mean at a ridiculous price

If you have any car in mind you want to me confirm it's price for you, just let
me know, i can help you run around and get the price for you

if interested kindly send me an email

chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Keep your orders coming
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hi

Whats in it for you...

How do we know our funds are safe?

Thats the question...and stop refering to email just now...answer all questions here and let people decide...then you can move on to the email thngy
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2015
oohrhiifx:
Hi

Whats in it for you...

How do we know our funds are safe?

Thats the question...and stop refering to email just now...answer all questions here and let people decide...then you can move on to the email thngy

I charge $250 for any car purchased for a customer, your funds are safe, though in most cases i do payment on delivery and some other case i collect half payment depending on the deal you are going for, meanwhile i will start posting pictures of vehicles i've purchased for clients including their phone numbers so you can verify the authenticity of my services

Regards
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2015
web3:
Good day every one here, My name is Chiamake, a Nigerian, now based here in Los Angeles, USA

I help people buy, ship and confirm the prices of cars

Do you need a New, Used or Salvage cars?

I can help you get the car here at a very cheap price from US and Canada

You don't need to spend those huge amount you spend in shipping your cars down to naija

I can help you get a good shipping deal, i mean at a ridiculous price

if interested kindly send me an email

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Am here to serve you

send me an email on what you need today chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Morning
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by geezonaire1415(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2015
I rather deal with someone I knw or walk to a car stand so when the chips are down, I av myself to blame...ur predecessors came acting innocent lyk u did now, and @ the end of the day buyers bite their fingers and the claimed different importers jst dissappear into tin air.........wish u luck tho
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2015
geezonaire1415:
I rather deal with someone I knw or walk to a car stand so when the chips are down, I av myself to blame...ur predecessors came acting innocent lyk u did now, and @ the end of the day buyers bite their fingers and the claimed different importers jst dissappear into tin air.........wish u luck tho

Check my record on nairaland... you will see no one complaining they paid and never got their cars.... i've been here since 2011, i buy cars for people here everyday, my deals are clean
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Contact us today

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
I can help you get your dream car at that amount you have today!

Send me an email today

Chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by weeb3(f): 1:25am On Jun 15, 2015
web3:
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by cobishop(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Nne. How much will get a Baby Boy[honda Accord 2000] to lagos with complete papers
Mr Chima
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by weeb3(f): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2015
cobishop:
Nne. How much will get a Baby Boy[honda Accord 2000] to lagos with complete papers
Mr Chima

I can get it down both clearing for N650k
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by nnamdibig(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Morning ma,
How much will get me 99-2000 Mercedes C Class C180, C200 or C230, with leather & alloy wheels
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by maxmyluv(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Pls I want to know what it will cost me to get Mazda millennia 2000 model to my doorstep.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2015
maxmyluv:
Pls I want to know what it will cost me to get Mazda millennia 2000 model to my doorstep.

I can get it to your door-step for N650k

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by kode(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nne hw much can I get a volkswagen transporter 2000 model down to lagos
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by patlead: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
How much will get a 99 Camry and 2001 Camry to my doorstep?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by bruv(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
@web3; It's gone past a week since YOU stated on 07/06/15 @5:40am and i quote:

"....i will start posting pictures of vehicles i've purchased for clients including their phone numbers so you can verify the authenticity of my services"

It would be rather transparent & apt if you also put your phone number on this advert so we can authenticate your claims of service!!
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by askeholat25: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need a toyota corolla 2003 model, how much will it cost me to my door step?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
askeholat25:
I need a toyota corolla 2003 model, how much will it cost me to my door step?

I can get it to your door-step for N1.1million
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by nnamdibig(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2015
nnamdibig:
Morning ma,
How much will get me 99-2000 Mercedes C Class C180, C200 or C230, with leather & alloy wheels
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by presido07: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2015
I need a mack tanker truck double axle 1990 model pls tell me how much u can get me that to nigeria
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by cobishop(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Good day. A Honda EOD pls what will it cost to buy and get it down to lagos.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
cobishop:
Good day. A Honda EOD pls what will it cost to buy and get it down to lagos.

I can get the 2004 model to your door step for N1.1 million
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Contact me to chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by Piedpiper(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiamaka Ada/ Obi,
I am still awaiting an update on the Merc E320. Your number does not connect neither am I getting any feedback from you.
Or do I need to open up a thread for us to speak ?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Piedpiper:
Chiamaka Ada/ Obi,
I am still awaiting an update on the Merc E320. Your number does not connect neither am I getting any feedback from you.
Or do I need to open up a thread for us to speak ?

I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU NEVER PICKED

MEANWHILE, I WILL INBOX YOU MY NUMBER

REGARDS
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 307 For Sale / Honda Accord 2011 Model@ N1.880m / Reg Ford Edge 09,very Clean Available For Sale 08036669132

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.