Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

This Guy Should Be Shot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Should Be Shot (1549 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Should Be Shot by mowapa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2006
How My Boss Raped A Suspect •Police Private Tells Court

By: admin

Published: 2006/9/15 - Read 825 times Article Rated: 10.00

(1 votes)

Police private, Illiyasu Bello, attached to Kugbo outpost, FCT, yesterday told a Jabi Chief Magistrates' Court, Abuja, how his superior, standing trial before it, allegedly raped a suspect. Bello told the court presided over by Chief Magistrate Mrs. Ajoke Adepoju, that the accused, ASP Iro Yar'adua, was the officer-in-charge of the outpost under Karu division when he allegedly raped a 13-year-old girl. He said that on May, 28, 2005, a co-tenant, one Hajiya Hadija, complained to him that Aisha Aminu, daughter of a co-tenant had stolen her property.

Bello said that he convinced Hadija, who was already preparing to take the mater to the Karu Divisional Police Headquarters, to allow him take the matter to the Kugbo outpost.
Bello said that both Aisha and Hadija followed him to the station and that after interrogation he took Aisha back to the house for a search and that nothing incriminating was recovered from her. He said that the suspect (Yara'dua) ordered one Cpl. Joel Odoko to detain Aisha since she had pleaded not guilty to the offence. Bello, who is the first witness, said that while investigations was still on, he advised the suspect to transfer Aisha to Karu Divisional Headquarters due to lack of a female cell in Kugbo.

According to Bello, the suspect at about 7.35 p.m. directed him to release Aisha to him (Yara'dua) under the pretext that he was taking her to Karu. He further said that Yar'adua then put Aisha in his Mercedes Benz car with registration Number AE 234 MkR and allegedly took her to a hotel in Nyaya and bought food for her. The police private said that later they learnt that the suspect took Aisha to his house in Karu at about 10.30 p.m. and left her in the house only to come back after midnight. He said that the suspect was alleged to have forcefully had sexual intercourse with Aisha for the rest of the night.

Adepoju adjourned the case to Oct. 24, 2006 for continuation of hearing and sustained the bail of the suspect. NAN recalled that the suspect was arraigned before the court on May 9, 2006 for an alleged act of indecency and defiling of a minor.
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by Coco29(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
all this in the land where not going to church is a sin. Nigerian have religion but not god.
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by GNature(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
Quote from Coco29
all this in the land where not going to church is a sin. Nigerian have religion but not god.

@Coco29

All you do is bash Nigeria. Is that why you signed on to Nairaland ? To just keep bashing the country indefinately ?

I mean this is just ridiculous.
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by Bolarge(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2006
Coco29:

GNature:

Quote from Coco29

@Coco29

All you do is bash Nigeria. Is that why you signed on to Nairaland ? To just keep bashing the country indefinately ?

I mean this is just ridiculous.
Abi O GNature!Abeg leave her.The girl obviously has issues.I guess wherever she lives the crime rate there is zero.I want to believe rape is unheard of in London--the land where they have religion and have God. Nonsense!
Why not just get ur act right with whatever god U serve(if any)and do away with Ur prejudiced mindset.Whatever U say/feel about Nigeria and whatever issues may presently bedevil our country;Nigeria remains a beautiful country with beautiful people and those of us that love her won't ever stop loving her.End of story.
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by GNature(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
@Bolarge

Thanks my brother. Every time I come across Coco's post, she's either bashing our men (even though she is currently involved with a Nigerian guy she supposedly met on Nairaland) or bashing Nigeria itself.

You are definately right - She has issues big time lipsrsealed
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by EmemJU(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2006
Don't shot him, that'll be too quick a way to die for an animal like him.

Hang him by his balls! Oh yes!

People like him keeping giving our country and our police these bad names.
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by Coco29(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2006
oh dear, i have just seen this cheesy cheesy cheesy

@gnature do not upset coco please, what is it that you want attention, well suga here kiss kiss

@bolarge every one has issues including you for being judgemental. kiss kiss
Re: This Guy Should Be Shot by enolase(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2006
Coco29 should watch her language!

Who is she to keep criticizing Nigeria?

Worse atrocities are committed in UK, Europe and US. Has the whole world come to an end?

People who do nothing but bash Nigeria and Nigerians should be expelled from the forum! angry

(1) (Reply)

Dead In Another Man’s Grave / Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. / Massive Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians & Other Africans In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.