Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (52159 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Tbeiz: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
rhema4u:
Okay.
Where in the world did you get the picture from.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by PEZMAN(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Briareos post=34482236]Today's beautiful queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

Today's macho man is tomorrow's walking stick aided man...

Today's exotic cars are tomorrow's scrap parts candidate...

Today's technologies are tomorrow's dustbin residents...

Today's new born baby is tomorrow's corpse...

Nothing last forever. That is the beauty of life.
Life drama
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by eagleeye2: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Investing in people is good, but if you invest in 'ungrateful' people OYO for you.

I learnt that from my families experience.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by PEZMAN(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Briareos post=34482236]Today's beautiful queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

Life drama
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Hardeyoye: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2015
That's not d richest man of then. This pix right here is d richest man's parking lot then.

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Briareos:
Today's beautiful queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

Age doesn't/ will never determine a womans beauty

A woman's beauty is eternal
My grandma's still a very beautiful woman

So don't say "wrinkled old lady" like age is a plague
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
myklangelo:
Everything is transient....yesterdays wealth is tomorrow's poverty.
Ihe uwa na-agabiga

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

contact me if you need a standard website for your blog at a very cheap price 08176461979
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Briareos(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
oseod:

Age doesn't/ will never determine a womans beauty

A woman's beauty is eternal
My grandma's still a very beautiful woman

So don't say "wrinkled old lady" like age is a plague

Then, I dare you to enter your grandmother for the next Most Beauty Girl in Nigeria.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Gmajor(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination
are you insinuating anything diabolical because that's not the reason
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Chubhie: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in caverns and forests. Lonely one,you are going the way to selfAnd your way goes past yourself, and past your seven devils!

You will be a heretic to yourself and witch and soothsayer and fool and doubter and unholy one and villain. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?---- Friedrich Nietzsche.

What a fleeting existence. No permanence in nature. The only thing we seem to have control over is the self.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by encryptjay(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
GodMode:

There will always be poor people...
Yeah, everybody can't be rich.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by morereb10: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
life
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by rastamouse: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by specco(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Dannidom:
Hey! Thats the way it is

Got me thinking. How will the future look? since all these fancy, exotic stuffs that we see today are still going to fade

The good BOOK has already said it. Everything you can see in this world is temporary but those things you cannot see(spiritual) are permanent.
Digressing...Any state you found yourself in immediately after death is permanen(not subject to change). So prepare for eternity now.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
People still drive Peugeot 505,504 GR SR EVOLUTION,BEST LINE around.
400billionman:
Agreed.

Who still drives Volkswagen beetle, Mercedes 200 or 504 GL / GR ?
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Bigdreams(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Makes me remember a song:

Today we live and tomorrow we die
What is the meaning of life?

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by dave2meek(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
They are all vanity upon vanity
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Bruno3000(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Briareos:
Today's beautiful queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

I disagree... Dias nuttin beautiful about these statements. Especially our mortality aspect.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2015
PassingShot: Good topic but no much substance!
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Briareos(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2015
Bruno3000:
I disagree... Dias nuttin beautiful about these statements. Especially our mortality aspect.

Immortality is a check on humanity excess.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by azimibraun: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Aquisitional Society aka Naija. Jay z buy, 50cent buy, P diddy buy, mtv pay them use am do mtv crib naija ppl pay dstv to watch am..... Naija ppl buy and thats the end of the story.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Still! I want money sad
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Briareos:

Then, I dare you to enter your grandmother for the next Most Beauty Girl in Nigeria.

B4 I say anything, lemme ask how u define beauty
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by JuanDeDios: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Has anyone really thought deeply enough about why Nigerian businesses/business men/women don't have wealth that last after their death? Like the Walmarts e.t.c
Of this world......

The things they do/did to acquire their wealth is better left to the imagination
No, it's the way they raise their kids. I'll need a whole book to address it, but you can on your own compare how Richard Branson or Bill Gates raises his kids to how your average Nigerian millionaire raises his and then think deeply enough. Forget how they made their money. Rockefeller did some bad things to make his money yet he passed it on. The Rothchilds weren't saints either.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by amanze15(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Onyeamechi...nothing lasts forever
Ask steve jobs "wealth don't buy health
.....buh am dreaming of cruising this, has anyone ever imagined what the world would called cars in 2020

Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm!

Of this world......

Walmart, Shoprite and d rest is not a one man's company but joint venture and private partnership unlike nigerian business men who believe that they are the ones who shld b in d business alone.....

Secondly Illiteratacy is a big problem for our business men
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by indiraserv: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmm I think u have a point there
JuanDeDios:

No, it's the way they raise their kids. I'll need a whole book to address it, but you can on your own compare how Richard Branson or Bill Gates raises his kids to how your average Nigerian millionaire raises his and then think deeply enough. Forget how they made their money. Rockefeller did some bad things to make his money yet he passed it on. The Rothchilds weren't saints either.
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Briareos(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
oseod:

B4 I say anything, lemme ask how u define beauty

The discussion is not about "beauty". I undertand beauty transcends physical attributes.

Here is the quote in question:

Today's beauty queen is tomorrow's wrinkled old lady...

Beauty Queen = pageantry's beauty

N.B.

I just realized the misunderstanding. My mistake. I meant "beauty queen" not "beautiful queen".
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by Skoopy(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2015
seedorfg:
i still cherish those days living than now

You must be Mongo Park
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by seedorfg(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
no am mungo park
Re: Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) by indiraserv: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Walmart was started by someone before it became a conglomerate ooh
emperorceaser:

Walmart, Shoprite and d rest is not a one man's company but joint venture and private partnership unlike nigerian business men who believe that they are the ones who shld b in d business alone.....

Secondly Illiteratacy is a big problem for our business men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.