Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) (51304 Views)

Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
deloon:
We had trains 2 years ago?
train as bn functionin for a decade or so...
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
When I say result of poor governance people go wan chop me raw. For goodness sake, this thing happens daily yet people at the top do nothing new to enlighten the people on the dangers of stay, selling close to rail lines not even on the hanging see. Very sad I would say. It would be worse when Lagos Blue and Red line trains come on stream.

Like government is trying to build fences round airports, they should do the same to rail lines by condoning off the rails out of security men's view and other measures aimed at preventing this. People should also know it's not wise hanging on trains. How much is a ticket that cannot be afforded? If you check now, the victim spent more than his ticket would have cost on frivolities yet wants to hang.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by carzola(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2015
His an agent of his own demise.... what are u doing hanging on a train? undecided undecided undecided at times Nigerians make common sense look like a luxury.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by femmynaira(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
tobdee:
A man this morning at the agege train station boarded a train by hanging in one of its coaches buh alas fell off few minutes after take off and was dragged and crushed instantly.

Below are his mangled body parts.

Very graphic pictures

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by femmynaira(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2015
tobdee:
A man this morning at the agege train station boarded a train by hanging in one of its coaches buh alas fell off few minutes after take off and was dragged and crushed instantly.

Below are his mangled body parts.

Very graphic pictures

Oh jesus have mercy
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
bigtt76:
When I say result of poor governance people go wan chop me raw. For goodness sake, this thing happens daily yet people at the top do nothing new to enlighten the people on the dangers of stay, selling close to rail lines not even on the hanging see. Very sad I would say. It would be worse when Lagos Blue and Red line trains come on stream.

Like government is trying to build fences round airports, they should do the same to rail lines by condoning off the rails out of security men's view and other measures aimed at preventing this. People should also know it's not wise hanging on trains. How much is a ticket that cannot be afforded? If you check now, the victim spent more than his ticket would have cost on frivolities yet wants to hang.
If you going to be hanging on a train and doing all sorts of ridiculous and unsafe stuff then what do you really expect. It's an unfortunate accident but unfortunately I know people will still not learn from him and blaming the Government for people's idiotic decisions that I have to disagree with. If you decide to hang on a wall and you fall down and then go ahead and blame Government for such a wall not being strong enough or for not teaching me basic knowledge that one should not hang on walls is kinda silly. Am just using this as an example. The government is not responsible for our decisions and lack of common sense
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
is it a most we have a leader that treats it's citizens like a slave before we learn to be civilized. it's So sad this idiots left is whole family in mourning mode. he should rest in whatever he likes Co's he called for it.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by highbeetohbadt: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
xynerise:

They will never learn.

Ediots chasing a train like chasing Molue
instead of abusing juz pray he rip, its not every one dat can afford money for t fare in lag
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
ololo12:
Oh my God! Which kain life. Our people don't like to learn. You see them hanging on those train like monkeys, knowing fully well. It is dangerous to hang on a moving train. Rip to this guy
My Broda most Nigeria youths no dey hear word and they don't take precaution measure. Some behave like they get 3lifes. Like me now staying late at nite is not my style cos dis con3 person gat be very careful cos shits happens bro.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by frankcell(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why hanging kwanu,its not bus now
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by skedy1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
what was he thinking?? that a train now looks like a lorry rip man!
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Ejimike: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
lafex:
Subhannallahi Allahu Akbar
Sai buhari
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by simdam500(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oh Lawd!!! cry
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by mojounited(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Valar Morghulis
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by domwas2(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Poverty breeds Hunger, Hunger breeds Anger, Anger breeds Violation of law and the violation of Law leads to penalty.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
I don't feel sympathy for id*iots who died because of their st*upidity.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Danfuster(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
R. I. P to the dead.

people get crushed listening to music through their headphone while crossing the railway, have seen a case at Ikeja along. God knows I don't fvck with that place
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
What really makes trains derail if crushing a full grown man couldn't?.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by savanto: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
RIP TO THE DEAD.. BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS,HOW MUCH DEM DEY BOARD THE TRAIN THAT PEOPLE WILL JUST RISK THEIR LIFE TO HANG?

A one way journey by train costs N230.00 in the economy class. It is not about the money but the truth is that they derive a whole lot of fun by hanging precariously on a moving train.

Up there, they meet old friends and sometimes make new ones as foolish as it seems. They smoke weed together and drink Alomo. When they are in high spirit, someone among them raises a song and the rest will join in the chorus. Many are knocked down by pedestrian bridges and flyovers as the train passes under them.

A few years ago, one was arrested on top of the train by the Police at Oshodi during a raid, he was searched and a ticket was found on him. Upon interrogation, he admitted that he boarded with his girlfriend as they bought two tickets. The lady thought her BF boarded with her, but the boy climbed to the rooftop. He had a ticket! He was whisked away by the Police and his girl was astonished.

The bottom line is that some people will never learn. They are not teachable. The more people died by falling off a moving train, the more new ignorant folks join them. I don't feel sorry for them. They had never for once wished to 'rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
powellsmart:
Why the rag tied to his wrist?? cry

May his lost soul find rest.
Someone died and you are so insensitive to ask about a band on his hand. Is that a condolence greeting or what?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
savanto:

A one way journey by train costs N230.00 in the economy class. It is not about the money but the truth is that they derive a whole lot of fun by hanging precariously on a moving train.

Up there, they meet old friends and sometimes make new ones as foolish as it seems. They smoke weed together and drink Alomo. When they are in high spirit, someone among them raises a song and the rest will join in the chorus. Many are knocked down by pedestrian bridges and flyovers as the train passes under them.

A few years ago, one was arrested on top of the train by the Police at Oshodi during a raid, he was searched and a ticket was found on him. Upon interrogation, he admitted that he boarded with his girlfriend as they bought two tickets. The lady thought her BF boarded with her, but the boy climbed to the rooftop. He had a ticket! He was whisked away by the Police and his girl was astonished.

The bottom line is that some people will never learn. They are not teachable. The more people died by falling off a moving train, the more new ignorant folks join them. I don't feel sorry for them. They had never for once wished to 'rest in peace.
hmmmmm thanks Bro,this is serious
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Sike(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chai! O ma shey o
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by emprorbolaji(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Allah is great.....may his soul rest In peace.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by mrwiddy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
xynerise:

They will never learn.

please be humane,dogs are inhumane!
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Rexyl(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
ololo12:
Oh my God! Which kain life. Our people don't like to learn. You see them hanging on those train like monkeys, knowing fully well. It is dangerous to hang on a moving train. Rip to this guy

It's a pity that only in a hard way some people could learn a lesson. Anyway RIP the dead.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by roladex(f): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dis is a fire incidence na.why una dey lie lie.dis na bomb blast.see d skin na
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
xynerise:
They will never learn.
guy nawa fo u oooo
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Go to oshodi at any time u will find lots of people standing on the train bcus they dont want to pay, see pictures below i personally snapped them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics) / Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.