Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? (727 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Ladies, What Do You Understand By The Term "Submission"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by free2ryhme: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by EfemenaXY: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Why? Are you the dead man in question? undecided

And does this man have any kids with his legal wife? If yes, how many, and how old are they?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2015
If I were a lady,I would share the money with the other family-maybe sponsoring their Education.

Life is live and let's live.

If she truly loves her hubby,she should love his things too-children.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by saxwizard(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
na ladies dem dey ask question...so am nt allowed to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Moana(f): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
I would help with paying for their education, that's all
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by ivyT(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2015
This is quite hard..so many questions have to b answered_weighing ur options*advantages&disadvantages is key
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by EfemenaXY: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
If I were a lady,I would share the money with the other family-maybe sponsoring their Education.

Life is live and let's live.

If she truly loves her hubby,she should love his things too-children.

You aren't a woman, so you're in no position to assume the role of one and answer on our behalf.

What you can do though is reverse the scenarios and answer from a man's perspective:

If your wife on her deathbed confesses her infidelity to you, that the two kids you've been bringing up as yours do infact belong to another man, and that's she's been supporting him financially behind your back, what would you do?

What would you do with the $2.5m insurance payout she leaves in your name? Let's assume you've got biological kids of your own with her.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Moana:
I would help with paying for their education, that's all

Dat is if dey behave sensibly and not trying to drag my place as d mans wife. some women esp cocubines can be so arrogant...

(1) (Reply)

you don't shout when there is love / Keppy's Sheets&duvets... / Responsibilities For Children When Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.