Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Be The Judge And Analyse This Player's Unforseened Future. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Be The Judge And Analyse This Player's Unforseened Future. (512 Views)

Man United Will Never Win the league again If this Player Is Still In England / Terry: I Use To Kick This Player In Training / Football Lovers Identify This Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Judge And Analyse This Player's Unforseened Future. by Smoothgee(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
do you know this person, and do you see him winning the world best footaller award in the nearest future? as for me I believe he still has a long way to go, and aside that, with ronaldo and messi still plying their trade in the game of football, he wont be able cos the two best are not showing syptoms of tiredness at all.

Re: Be The Judge And Analyse This Player's Unforseened Future. by Timerkin1: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chivita 100% Felicitates With Man Utd FC …as Club Is Named World’s Most Valuable / Mourinho Talks Transfers, Pogba, Stones, His Long Term Plan And His Plans For Th / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.