Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Site Owners - Need Your Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Owners - Need Your Help! (336 Views)

Site Owners And Webhosts, How Do You Backup? / Only For Mywapblog Site Owners.... / Make More Money Site Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site Owners - Need Your Help! by roman13: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hi, my name is Rita (from son's account) I’m a co-founder of a new innovative startup which using crowd wisdom in order to make learning and pursuing goals much easier. Basically we want our users to feel like they know everything before even starting

I’m looking for skillful people to share some knowledge. This is a fast process involving mainly feeds of tips, resources, insights and similar. (This is pretty much what we bloggers and site owners do anyway so I guess you already have everything ready to be shared.)

The deal is simple, those who will join us would be able to leverage our marketing efforts and natural growth for their own contents and profile (including personal websites).

If you feel like you want to join or to check more about this please apply at our google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VtHoFUheRTHmQKqdpW8sJr9uANYE1fdiTQG4q0BEjR8/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Fully-packaged Website Waiting For Your Business (domain) Name / How To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Blog With Domain Hunter Plus. / Ecoomerce Web Development Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.