Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile (636 Views)

Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / I Will Customize And Design Your Wordpress Blog On Desktop And Mobile Fast!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
rate my blog desktop and mobile http://www.lindaikejii.com
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by Tattooboy: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
See piracy
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by vizboy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
bros easy on the copying.

Even domain name
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by chiemmaxy2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
This thread is useless
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
u are funny .u can make money when you apply for adsense just wait to until recieve mail from Google wink
you could have name it something cool and your blog does not have seo .It is not visible to search engine .One thing in online business is to do something unique not cloning what successful people have created .
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by daddynasa: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2015
get anoda name. and redirect all request from lindaikeji.com to ur. new name. since this name go give u traffic. Linda ikeji no contact u? she for buy that name o if u go sell for 2Million or more. LWKMD
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by hostkobo(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
denzmark:
rate my blog desktop and mobile http://www.lindaikejii.com

did you really have to go the lindaikeji route?

you might have done better with lindaiketa or lindaikerin

lol
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol i have nairaland dot mobi too these are a network of sites driving traffic to other money sites, i have adsense n i dnt need it on every blog if u understand
Re: Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile by dowjones(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Denzmark is a smart blackhatter. The rest of the comments are purely ignorant

(1) (Reply)

Help With Macromedia Fireworks Download Link / First Commenter Contest. / Adsense Account Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.