Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad (1465 Views)

10 Coolest Notepad Tricks / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / A Little Tip For Notepad++ users Like Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello Pals and How are you doing? today i wanna flaunt to
you how to create a lively game in Notepad and you gonna be
having lots of fun with it as i have personally giving the
codes to implement below
just copy the below codes into notepad and save as
“game.bat” {without quotes}. The game password is
brainlanded.com

More @ http://brainlanded.com/how-to-use-notepad-to-create-a-test-and-quiz-game/
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Virus!!!??
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
brainland:
Hello Pals and How are you doing? today i wanna flaunt to
you how to create a lively game in Notepad and you gonna be
having lots of fun with it as i have personally giving the
codes to implement below
just copy the below codes into notepad and save as
“game.bat” {without quotes}. The game password is
brainlanded.com

More @ http://brainlanded.com/how-to-use-notepad-to-create-a-test-and-quiz-game/

Nice one tho funny .which language was dat

1 Like

Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by NumberOne2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm, savinga a .BAT on your system and running it? Its like pointing a loaded gun to your chest.
Pressing the trigger [Hitting Enter] may or may not kill, but its gonna hurt.
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Nice one tho funny .which language was dat

Just A Simple .Bat program
Re: Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad by brainland(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2015
NumberOne2:
Hmmm, savinga a .BAT on your system and running it? Its like pointing a loaded gun to your chest.
Pressing the trigger [Hitting Enter] may or may not kill, but its gonna hurt.

You Are Wrong.. That Only Depends On What Strings you coded there in..

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Error When Compiling Your Project How Do You Feel / CCNA Exam / I Need Programmers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.