Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx (590 Views)

Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Abdul4rl22(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
i create this my blog last 2month please whch advice or wat does ma blog leak to be in top 10?? www.Azpalace..com
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice one. I won't pretend I didn't see your post.
you just need to customise the layout more. or change the templates.
then try buy a domain name for your blog. it will help you. SEO
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by bedfordng(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
work on your site and activate your mobile version.change the popular topics gadget layout to drop down instead of list.guess that is your archive gadget titled popular topic
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
mikketech:
nice one.
I won't pretend I didn't see your post.

you just need to customise the layout more. or change the templates.

then try buy a domain name for your blog. it will help you. SEO
how can i add ma blog to seo??
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
bedfordng:
work on your site and activate your mobile version.change the popular topics gadget layout to drop down instead of list.guess that is your archive gadget titled popular topic
tnk u sir. ur whatsapp numba please
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
how can i add ma blog to seo??
you pay as you go! or you do research yourself.
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
hmm datx d probs everytn money...
Re: Which Advice Did You Have 4 This My Blog.. Bloggerx by bedfordng(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abdul4rl22:
tnk u sir. ur whatsapp numba please
you can get in touch with me via my fb profile at my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes / Does Getting A .TK Domain Name Hinder Site / Make Money Via Instagram, Facebook Etc! Learn How To Use Facebook Ads For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.