Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Missing Penis In Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Penis In Uniport (744 Views)

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Penis In Uniport by masterpat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

A level 100 student of History and Diplomatic Studies early today encountered an ordeal when he had a handshake with a level 400 student of medicine and surgery and immediately he felt incomplete and he checked to notice that his penis was missing which he raised an alarm immediately. All thanks to the Great Mandelites in hostels that came to his rescue, but before any explanation from the penis taker students have already descendend on him. He later confessed he took the penis and pleaded that they should give him time to bring back the missing penis but the students were not patient and continued with the beating before the school security came to take up the matter which have been taken up now by the Nigerian Police Choba for further investigation.
Stay online for more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by pamodulus: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Only a picture of the victim without the joystick will make me believe. ΩΨσς
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by rhukky01: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gosh...I tot it was jst a joke so it's true..
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by prest(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by Basildvalour(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
What did you say disappeared again

Joystick Where did the 400 Level Student disappeared it to?
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by masterpat(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
rhukky01:
Gosh...I tot it was jst a joke so it's true..

It's true oh my dear
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by StealthyMe(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
People say the world is a wicked place...i disagree!
I think the people in the world is what makes for a wicked world undecided
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by Agricexpert(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
StealthyMe:
People say the world is a wicked place...i disagree!
I think the people in the world is what makes for a wicked world undecided
You right bro

1 Like

Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by masterpat(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Update: THE STOLEN GENITAL
Our junior colleague whose penis was mysteriously taken away by a 400 medical student has regain his genital back. However, the funny part of the story is that he has been cautioned to test-run the genital to ensure it is in order but the young man refused. Well, that is up to him. Our concern is that he is now back and better.
Re: Missing Penis In Uniport by masterpat(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
masterpat:
Update: THE STOLEN GENITAL
Our junior colleague whose penis was mysteriously taken away by a 400 medical student has regain his genital back. However, the funny part of the story is that he has been cautioned to test-run the genital to ensure it is in order but the young man refused. Well, that is up to him. Our concern is that he is now back and better.

(1) (Reply)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (lautech) 2015/16 Post-utme Form, Pred / Riddle Time!!! / Kindly Answer This Economics Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.