Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? (923 Views)

7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree / He Wants To Abandon His Masters Degree Programme For A Contract Job In Bank. / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? by 2rutalk1: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have Msc degree and i want to secure a lecturing job before enrolling for my PhD Programme. I want to know the ease with which someone can secure a lecturing job especially in a state university.
Re: Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? by Terry68: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Start as an errand boy to your lecturer. But if you were forming too big to associate during your Bachelor degree days; then the next alternative will be connection.

If not my brother, you'll need to start submiting proposals on creative writing(entrepreneur) which after one thing might lead to one thing.
Re: Securing A Lecturing Job In A University In Nigeria With Masters Degree? by 2rutalk1: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Terry68:

Start as an errand boy to your lecturer. But if you were forming too big to associate during your Bachelor degree days; then the next alternative will be connection.

If not my brother, you'll need to start submiting proposals on creative writing(entrepreneur) which after one thing might lead to one thing.
Do you mean with Msc one is not qualified to teach or is your submission based on Nigerian factor?

(1) (Reply)

ICAN/ACCA Study Pack And Pass Questions / Ladies This Will Motivate You To BE MORE!!!! (video Include) / “my Mom Is Sweeter That Any Other Thing”: See Waiting Secondary School Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.