Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

No Parrot Owners Here? - Pets (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / No Parrot Owners Here? (79188 Views)

Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by PetsAirways: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
lydiaebane:
I need Senegal parrot in Lagos, where can i buy it? 08184511508
Same here I need a parrot, I don't know where to get one

Depending on the type of parrots you're looking for, I can assist you with blue and gold macaws, cockatoos, cockatiels, Eclectus, budgies, lovebirds or canaries. Some of them come at a hefty price though
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by lydiaebane(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
PetsAirways:

Depending on the type of parrots you're looking for, I can assist you with blue and gold macaws, cockatoos, cockatiels, Eclectus, budgies, lovebirds or canaries. Some of them come at a hefty price though
How much is budgies? Do you have Senegal parrot?
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by lydiaebane(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by lydiaebane(f): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
PetsAirways:

What are their prices?
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
My 3 lovely parrots.... Mathew, Lulu, and Lucy

Is there anyone that sells parrots feed in Abj?

2 Likes

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Zico777(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

There are lots of food u can give to your parrots. They love Roasted groundnut the one still in its pod,sugarcane, corn/maize.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2021
Zico777:

There are lots of food u can give to your parrots. They love Roasted groundnut the one still in its pod,sugarcane, corn/maize.

Thanks. They only eat corn for now. I have tried groundnut but they refused eating it. I haven't seen sugar cane yet
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Zico777(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Thanks. They only eat corn for now. I have tried groundnut but they refused eating it. I haven't seen sugar cane yet
Pls get that roasted one still in the pod that is mostly hawked around by little Hausa girls.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Zico777:
Pls get that roasted one still in the pod that is mostly hawked around by little Hausa girls.

Okay. What I bought before was boiled one
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Zico777(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Okay. What I bought before was boiled one
Hmm mmm u see nah the fault is yours.
They love this one I'm telling u like there's no tomorrow.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Zico777:

Hmm mmm u see nah the fault is yours.
They love this one I'm telling u like there's no tomorrow.

I will search for that. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Zico777(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

I will search for that. Thanks for the info
U are welcome Boss!

2 Likes

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Og2drake: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anybody who has Africa grey parrot for sale or knows where I can get one in lagos needed asap
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by nonut: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Og2drake:
Anybody who has Africa grey parrot for sale or knows where I can get one in lagos needed asap
60k or drag your ass to Iddo.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

Do those Your Senegalese talk?

How many species do you have there?
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Do those Your Senegalese talk?

How many species do you have there?

They don't talk. But my African grey has started talking. 2 species (Senegalese and African grey)
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

They don't talk. But my African grey has started talking. 2 species (Senegalese and African grey)
Got a Senegalese some years back too. They don't talk. All they do is scream like a toddler who just seen a ghost.

I'm thinking of getting a parakeet . They don't talk like the Senegalese too tho. The turn off with African greys is that they're not too colorful and beautiful like that.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by 791oluwaleti: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2022
okay
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Got a Senegalese some years back too. They don't talk. All they do is scream like a toddler who just seen a ghost.

I'm thinking of getting a parakeet . They don't talk like the Senegalese too tho. The turn off with African greys is that they're not too colorful and beautiful like that.

You can have different species for different reasons sha. It's very nice hearing parrots talk. Especially when they are mimicking your voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / My Diary (From A Dog's POV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.