Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ (2416 Views)

Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by mistabiola: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Award winning dancehall artiste, Patoranking took to his Instagram page recently to pour out what appears to be his love for Nollywood screen goddess, Genevieve Nnaji and it definitely got people talking today. Check out his post:

http://abiolainfo..com/2015/06/nigerians-blast-patoranking-for-calling.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by mistabiola: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
More!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Them for just plug electric iron for light & have a hot fiery kiss with it..
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Heromaniaa: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
better to love and lose than never love at all...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by missbehave247(m): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by XavierBlue(m): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2015
In absence of nothing to comment, pls am searching for a bank that will give me a loan and leave me alone.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Airforce1(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
if genevieve s your "everything", then where do you place your mother?
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol wetin remain na for am to bow down and worship her.. Weyrey
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by ramdris(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Why can't we just learn to respect pple's decision especially when such decision has zero impact on our lives? Jenny should decides and not some haters...
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by 1stola: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2015
The yeye boy
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by herald9: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
ramdris:
Why can't we just learn to respect pple's decision especially when such decision has zero impact on our lives? Jenny should decides and not some haters...
when you make your decision in the public.... You're looking for the public's opinions ... Don't ya think so?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Mteceew
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by ramdris(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2015
herald9:
when you make your decision in the public.... You're looking for the public's opinions ... Don't ya think so?
U got a point pal. But does dat warrant name calling? undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Unekz(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2015
amen
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
I saw this coming cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
In absence of nothing to comment, pls am searching for a bank that will give me a loan and leave me alone.

XavierBlue

I know a bank in Borno State that can give u such loan and they will even be paying u interest on top the loan given to u.
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Yustash001(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Airforce1:
if genevieve s your "everything", then where do you place your mother?
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by englishmart(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
he's a Carmel for calling a lady who is 14 years older than him his everything!

It's more annoying that she doesn't even give a fvck about attention seeking small boys
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by mistabiola: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
englishmart:

It's more annoying that she doesn't even give a fvck about attention seeking small boys

That's too harsh grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by dubylhover(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
im just cuming bk frm church,i prophesy dat dis bullshit wud hit fp sad
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
englishmart:

u should know better than calling him names,u sound like a pathetic HATER.,besides u are not on his level boy..
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by englishmart(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
markkaycee:
u should know better than calling him names,u sound like a pathetic HATER.,besides u are not on his level boy..
you wouldn't know until you know...

You think everybody here is as poor as you are?
Get a life carmel

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by mistabiola: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
dubylhover:
im just cuming bk frm church,i prophesy dat dis bullshit wud hit fp sad

tongue tongue It does not come to past, fake paitor grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by dubylhover(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
mistabiola:

tongue tongue It does not come to past, fake paitor grin grin
angry embarassed
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
englishmart:
you wouldn't know until you know...
You think everybody here is as poor as you are? Get a life carmel
soffftt
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by DrSage(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
I thought Patoranking was a father
Re: Nigerians Blast Patoranking For Calling Genevieve Nnaji His ‘everything’ by OKNkanu(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2015
I will actually give a fvck.... when Airforce1 releases his album!.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Shirtless Guy Who Takes Rukky Sanda’s Cute Pics / Paul Okoye’s Hot Female Singer Goes B.raless Again In Public (click To See Photo / Pissed Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.