Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood (1188 Views)

Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Three drunk guys were returning from a burial ceremony when fate ran out on them and resulted in this accident. It happened that the drunken driver drove and hit an Okada man carrying a Lady @ the back. Though the Lady'§ leg was affected quite much due to the impact but she was rushed to a nearby clinic for an immediate attention and the bike too was damaged so badly. After the accident happened, it was so funny that one of them didn't even know that their car got involved in an accident, He was busy sleeping like a Goat. When one of his drunk colleague went to tap him to wake up to reality, he woke up and said "OMO NOTHING DEY HAPPEN" and then He started Vomiting due to the excessive Alcohol intake. The car that these guys made use of belongs to a father of one of them. When they say...."You don't need to be unconsciously High to get on the steering" people won't hear.....see what this has landed them now. Advice: Don't drink and drive...........If you know you are intoxicated, let a friend that is not drunk help you out or better still wait for your eye to clear before getting hold of the steering.

Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by emmancipated(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2015
pix or.........
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by ramdris(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
And what's hilarious in this crap? Smh....

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by AnneMomoh: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2015
thexzy:
Three drunk guys were returning from a burial ceremony when fate ran out on them and resulted in this funny but real accident. It happened that the drunken driver drove and hit an Okada man carrying one Lady @ the back. Though the Lady'§ leg was affected quite much due to the impact but she was rushed to a nearby clinic for immediate attention and the bike too was damaged so badly. After the accident happened, it was so funny that one of them didn't even know that their car got involved in an accident, He was busy sleeping like a Goat. When one of his drunk colleague went to tap him to wake up to reality, he woke up and said "NOTHING DEY HAPPEN" and then He started Vomiting due to the excessive Alcohol he had consumed. The car that these guys used belong to a father of one of them. We they say...."You don't need to be uncontrollably High to get on the steering" people won't hear.....see what this has landed them now. Advice: Don't drink and drive...........If you know you are intoxicated, let a friend that is not drunk help you out or better still wait for your eye to clear before getting hold of the steering.

You need to get a dictionary and check for the meaning of Hilarious,Funny. ASAP
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:

lols tell am
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by seankay(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
How is this hilarious nah? angry
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:

No be me type that stuff, Na my robot
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
seankay:
How is this hilarious nah? angry
so sorry my dear.....Is not suppose to be H_i_l_a_r_i_o_u_s
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

lols tell am
The Lord has already answered your prayer my dear....Go home for it is well
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:

pls Can I hire you as the dictionary (5000£ for the deal)
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Twaci(f): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Don't drink and drive.

Don't drink after driving.

Don't drive after drinking.

Don't drink and don't drive.

Don't drink at all!

Just playing oh! cheesy

#DontdrinkandDrive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ramdris:
And what's hilarious in this crap? Smh....
This wasn't meant to be funny.....pele....check back in the next episode....By then, Ay, B.Mouth, Akpos, Bovi and many others will be featuring Live.
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Twaci:
Don't drink and drive.

Don't drink after driving.

Don't drive after drinking.

Don't drink and don't drive.

Don't drink at all!

Just playing oh! cheesy

#DontdrinkandDrive

Will try

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
thexzy:
The Lord has already answered your prayer my dear....Go home for it is well
[color=#770077who are u]
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
[color=#770077who are u]
"I am I am"
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
thexzy:
"I am I am"
no name? grin
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

no name? grin
shey you are a believer? Have faith....With Faith you can move mount Everest to Nigeria
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
thexzy:
shey you are a believer? Have faith....With Faith you can move mount Everest to Nigeria
nah you sabi
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by thexzy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

nah you sabi
God will use N/L to give you a blessing....Don't doubt the power of God coz it Brings Change to Humanity.
Re: An Accident In A N/lander'§ Neighbourhood by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
thexzy:
God will use N/L to give you a blessing....Don't doubt the power of God coz it Brings Change to Humanity.
amen.but i don't doubt Gods power grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? / Eco Bank Branches In Ado Ekiti Locked. / How Many Of These LNG Ships Do We Have In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.